[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3971)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4873: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3971)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4874: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3971)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4875: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3971)
I'm Doggie! : Introduce Yourself - Dream-Evil.com Gaming Community

I'm Doggie!

Are you new here or just feel like you want everyone to know who you are? Post a thread in here!
Postcount disabled, so post as much as you want!

I'm Doggie!

Postby Doggie52 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 am

Hello there everyone!

Just thought I'd post a quick little introduction for those of you who know me and those who don't!

My name is Douglas and I live in the southern parts of Sweden, close to Denmark's capital actually.
During my spare time I meet friends, exercise and do random fun stuff. Of course I do spend some time in front of the computer, but not as much as you'd think!
I've been gaming since a long time, actually ever since Command and Conquer: Renegade was released (it was my first FPS ever). Amongst my favorite games are Battlefield 2 (well, actually the whole Battlefield franchise), Counter-Strike and Supreme Commander.

I do a lot of webdesign, currently I am webmaster over Dream-Evil and one other site - . I like photography and photo editing, things I do when I have time.

I speak German and French fairly fluent and Swedish and English flawlessly (at least I believe so). I was actually born in Tokyo, Japan, but I was never taught Japanese (unfortunately :D).

Hope this was of some good to you!

Doggie52
Site Admin

Steam Username:

Re: I'm Doggie!

Postby Hendrix » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Cute :D Hey, we should play BattleField 2 some time bby! ;*
Hendrix
Server Administrator

Steam Username:

Postby Ciorpz » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:18 am

ohh me 3 i play bf2 too looking out to get a bf:bad company. but il be playing bf2 too :P
Ciorpz

Postby ewil apple » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Very well written application, Doggie! Ohh, I forgot, this is an introduction. Well, I really would like to know why were U born in Tokyo :P?
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Steam Username:

Postby KickFoot » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Holy ****, I know it's never too late for a reply, but his introduction was 7 months ago. But I'd also like to know why you were born in Tokyo.

I've always wanted to learn Japanese, for some reason. Probably 'cause the cool people in the movies always can.
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Postby ewil apple » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Just noticed the fact he made this topic half a year ago also.
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Steam Username:

Return to Introduce Yourself