Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Re: Little comment on this community

Post by henk »

The community is just temporary spiraling down and this will change....
The only thing I disliked is the people blaming each other, and certainly blaming someone
who owns, runs and pays for everything revolving around the D.E.
The community will be as good as it was, and a big step towards accomplishing that would be
stop blaming each other and look at what you can do yourself.

I'll start: I am trying to be more active on both the server and the website,
When not accomplishing this I will not start blaming doggie for anything because I am
the only one who can be blamed for that;)

This was my last input (at least I think so) unless someone wants to react on this.

Henk out:) (Of this topic I'll stay on the server of course haha)
suN
Steam Username: moberg10

Post by suN »

HAHAHA! What a sad topic and a lame community. Hope i see you at lan sometime Esketon and see what your lame opinion is then.. Maybe show up to DH summer 2012? It's sad to see that you guys used a year to get me banned with one record.. I understand that you guys can't accept to loose, sad to see. Maybe the FRUITBOWL clan guch want to meet my clan in PLAYNATION with EAC? :)

Thanks for that you trusted me Doggie, but apparently not anymore. Hope you all the best!
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

I don't want to burst your bubble, but you are aware that EAC is a very weak AC and can't detect any cheats, really. It has to be done manually through demos, so for all we know you could cheat there aswell. Though I doubt it, but I'm just saying. Just because you play ladder games etc. it doesn't mean you haven't cheated.
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

First of all, thank you so much for your post, KickFoot! =)
Secondly, suN, you have no idea about us trying to get you banned.
Thirdly, dont behave like if you know anything about counter strike, its players, the community, Doggie or about us - the admins! You're acting as if you would be the only person with honor in the community, but you simply forget that you've lost it a long, long time ago!

So understand that you need to accept your ban and your final exclusion out of the community! You've been recorded --> you were hacking .. you have no right to talk about a "sad community".
You are the only one who is REALLY "sad"! Sad because he was caught with hacks. Sad because he was banned. Sad because the members didnt give you backup. "HAHAHA" <-- sad..

I feel really sorry for you trying to insult the community! Feeling like the rock that will make the community fall, while being the stone on the path the community has already left to continue its future way on a real road?!

No, you have nothing - no arguments, no reasons, nobody defending you and no honor - and you are really trying to insult the community? Grow up and become a realist!
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

suN wrote:HAHAHA!
Please answer my question, what's funny?

I've been looking at your applications and they looked like this:
suN wrote:Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? it's many cheaters after that time.
Well you are one of them.
suN wrote:Do you regularly annoy other people? No
Well you've just annoyed me because of your behaviour!
suN wrote: why would i fit as an admin?: I think I would fit as an admin becuse I am mature and make good decisions.
Do you really think that you can fit as an admin when you lie about your age and acting the way you does? That ain't workin'! By the way you didn't make a good decision by cheat/hack and submit this post you've just did, and don't forget that you lied about your age. Doggie, I guess you've made a good decision by decline this fellow.
snap it or slap it!

Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

There is no need for anyone to get agitated here. suN, regardless of the past, your petty insults are not wanted here and will not be tolerated.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

He didn't lie about his age, he is 19 years old now or something.
SuN, so you say that the action StatiC have on record is not cheat? and that you heard him or something? Even if you didn't cheat all the time, you did it once, and one time is one time to many. If you cheat once you will always be called thing like: The Judas, The retarded one, The noobie one, the stupid one and so on. I really HATE people like you that even if you got caughted on record with cheat, you can't realise that you cheated. that's a mental thing I think. I'm sure my clan will play against your clan IF we are playing a cup with atleast 5 admins on the HLTV and with a demand that everybody need to record "in-eye" so we can ensure that you or someone else in your clan cheats.

Gaming is a lifestyle!
GloriousNoR
Server Administrator
Steam Username: triple_cp

Post by GloriousNoR »

suN wrote:HAHAHA! What a sad topic and a lame community. Hope i see you at lan sometime Esketon and see what your lame opinion is then.. Maybe show up to DH summer 2012? It's sad to see that you guys used a year to get me banned with one record.. I understand that you guys can't accept to loose, sad to see. Maybe the FRUITBOWL clan guch want to meet my clan in PLAYNATION with EAC? :)
Wuuut, did someone hurt your feelings? If you find us to be so lame, then why do you take the time to read this lame community? :* Go out and get a life.
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Aleks4444
Steam Username: Aleks4444

Post by Aleks4444 »

i think i agree with too few active admins, it begins to get annoying. I hope the community are getting better after a while.
eli
Server Administrator
Steam Username: manahero

Post by eli »

Close this topic as it leads to nowhere. This is bullshit.
*music