My internship.

All off-topic discussions (not concerning Dream-Evil) are to be held here.
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

My internship.

Post by henk »

Dear community,

So I've arrived yesterday in Birmingham and I do not have internet at this moment. I am using a Dongel but that doesn't give me
Nearly the power to run css etc.. So I really am sorry to inform you all that (if this all doesn't change) I will not be able to enforce
admin law on the server... I will still be active on the forum..
My sencire appologies...

Dear regards,
Henk
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Re: My internship.

Post by ewil apple »

I think I have missed out on some stuff. You are moving to England? Why? No tea in your country? Anyway's, congratz!
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

No worries mate, real life is much more important. Good luck with your studies, and ill hope you find your way there! You should visit Hospitality Drum & Bass some time lol :P
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

Hey apple, I am doing my internship here, at an international company.:)
I'll be back in the Netherlands in 4 month's or so, and only have dongel (T-mobile prepaid internet)
Here which may or may not supports css, but laggs to hard, haha.

Neb haha yeah we have someone living in the next house who makes that music and there
really is a live scene here, going out upcoming saturday with some english mates, the country
really has social people:)
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

England is famous for its raves and incredible parties. :P Wish I could visit one of those nights some times haha!
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

Mom says its bad. I think I'll skip that.. :) Maybe I'll buy a peel p-50 and take it to sweden.. :)
snap it or slap it!

NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

We do have some great parties and clubs here, and some awesome concerts.

Glad you are settling in henk and people are making you feel welcome, if you have any general questions about England I will try and answer them. I agree that gaming off a T-mobile dongle isn't easy though... see if you can get a proper landline net connection set up, shouldn't be too hard even if you are renting.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64