Ergo Baby Carrier

All off-topic discussions (not concerning Dream-Evil) are to be held here.
viloa

Ergo Baby Carrier

Post by viloa »

If your looking for the perfect baby carrier for your little one. Consider going with an Ergo Baby baby carrier. Ergo Baby designs functional baby wearing products that include their popular organic baby carriers, their traditional back pack carriers and more.

Using the ERGO baby baby carrier gives you continuous connection, fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby is safe.

The ERGO baby carrier is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily.

Parents say that the ERGObaby carrier is the best of all the baby carriers on the market. It was designed by Karin Frost and has undergone extensive testing by tens of thousands of parents. Its innovative design makes wearing your baby comfortable for hours at a time, gives you the freedom to remain active and productive in your daily life, and holds your baby secure to your body so you are HandsFree.

The ERGO baby carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch, that most other designs require. The ERGObaby also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.

ERGO baby carriers ship for FREE!

KickFoot
Server Administrator

Re: Ergo Baby Carrier

Post by KickFoot »

Just what I wanted.
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

...and just what I needed.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

This is absolutely hilarious, I'm deleting the user account but definitely keeping the spam!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Loool
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

It looks - - - like the 90's hahah
snap it or slap it!