leaving the community

Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

leaving the community

Post by seke3 »

Hi! now I have been a bit older since I joined this community! Now I'm never playing counter strike and this community isn't as active as it once were. Now im 16 years old and a half and i have taken other priorities such as girls, studying and rebuilding cars. It have been alot of fun though! Maybe I'll join a fightnight or two if someone can take their time to prepare such things.

My english sucks, I know. however, this community have teached me alot of things such as behaviour and spelling!

I think thats all I wanted to say! I will play league of legends sometimes if someone wants to play with me (omg jag suger/omgjagsugers)

//seke3
snap it or slap it!

Reaper
Server Administrator
Steam Username: supersmoke17

Re: leaving the community

Post by Reaper »

It's sad to see you leave, we had our fun moments on the server and in the chat :)

well hope we can play some lol sometime then :)
Spray and pray
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Love the part that you haven taken up girls. So as by this you were gay before. Anyway, have a good one and stay proactive (Y)!
seke3

Post by seke3 »

O.o IM NOT GAY!
snap it or slap it!

Jackless
Steam Username: 4meee2

Post by Jackless »

ewil apple wrote:Love the part that you haven taken up girls. So as by this you were gay before. Anyway, have a good one and stay proactive (Y)!
I love your humor :D
* This is gonna be Legen- wait for it -DARY!! LEGENDARY! *
Always be yourself, unless you can be Barney Stinson, then always be Barney!
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

It's a shame to see you go, as you where a nice and above all active chap, still prioritizing is a
very important part and I wouldn't dare saying De stands above your girls.
Oh and just to be clear, even though I play css and post things on the site doesn’t mean I don’t hang out with girls or am in any way a homosexual, Ewil apple. Hahhah. That comment was beast:P
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

Hope you'll check back every so often.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Peace, man. It was nice to have had you here. Hit me up on LoL if you ever feel like it. IGN: apels1nen :) on EU West.

Take care.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I still maintain that I think "leaving" the community is a bit of an overreaction in such a situation! You can always take some time off, but why do you have to leave :( ? Ah well, it's all up to you! Take care and good luck in whatever you do!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
seke3

Post by seke3 »

I just wanted to make it official that I am going to be very inactive in - game and on the community. I don't get that special feeling (when you do something really fun) when i start css/cs or when i login on this website anymore. this community so inactive right now and it was so much better before... Well everybody got to grow up and priority other things you know! This summer i have worked alot as an entrepreneur (collect and sell metal junk) and earned alot of money (for a 16 year old) and my family have finally finnished the huge double apartment building! Other projects have popped up and many more opportunities have opened! I hope you understand now! (my english sucks)
snap it or slap it!

Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

seke3 wrote:I just wanted to make it official that I am going to be very inactive in - game and on the community. I don't get that special feeling (when you do something really fun) when i start css/cs or when i login on this website anymore. this community so inactive right now and it was so much better before... Well everybody got to grow up and priority other things you know! This summer i have worked alot as an entrepreneur (collect and sell metal junk) and earned alot of money (for a 16 year old) and my family have finally finnished the huge double apartment building! Other projects have popped up and many more opportunities have opened! I hope you understand now! (my english sucks)
I understand! Sometimes other parts of life simply have to take priority -- and that's perfectly fine (and the way it should be). You're mature enough to realize you have to prioritize other things, and that's good.
But the community isn't meant to be something you need to choose to prioritize (or choose not to) -- the community is just supposed to be there for you. That's at least what I envision when I think of Dream-Evil, and that's why I think it's a bit harsh to say you're "leaving" us.. You could just say you'll be inactive for a while and we'd be perfectly fine with that :) !

Bottom line -- it's up to you, though. We'll always be there for each other!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Seke, do like me. Drop by once in a while, drop some comments and go back to IRL.:) We can't loose you for good aswell! :)

^Your sincerly Whiskey^
Image ImageImage