Ewil Apple's application

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Ewil Apple's application

Post by ewil apple »

What is your name? My real name is Robert
What is your in-game name? My in-game name is Ewil Apple
What is your Steam username? My Steam username is Ewil Apple
How old are you? I'm 21 years old.
Where do you live? I live in Estonia (small country near Russia and Finland)
Do you have any previous admin experience? No, I do not have any previous admin experience.
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? When I graduated from high school years ago, I got a medal for outstanding achievements in English. I worked as a phone operator and a sales expert by talking to people and trying to help them out by figuring out their needs and establishing the best solution to all parties involved.
I'm quite friendly, but I can be strict whenever it's needed. I won't get upset if dream - evil would decline my application. I actually only play breakfloor maps. I'm able to be online at really weird hours (really early in the morning and at night-time). I also check in to the server from time to time, just to play a couple of rounds. Well, this is getting too long! I'm friendly and honest and considerate. Now I'd like to wait and see what others have to say about me.
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? I'm playing CSS only.
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? I'm not interested in becoming an admin to show off, but rather to help out. I know that evil is spelled with a "v", but "W" makes it more special (just like one of the admins pointed out the other day).

Thanks for your time

Robert
QuiiZ
Server Administrator
Steam Username: hockeydude93

Re: Ewil Apple's application

Post by QuiiZ »

Ive never seen you teamkill, trench, camp or anything stupid. You're always friendly and I think you would be an execellent admin.

QuiiZ.
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

Hey, I'm glad you've applied. You seem like a pretty good candidate to become an admin, and I think you'd settle in here well. Haven't played with you much (think I've seen you in-game twice) but didn't see you do anything wrong, so I reckon I would give you a thumbs up. Good luck, and hopefully will see you at the next fightnight!
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
Hendrix
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Frazze

Post by Hendrix »

Well, what could I say, he should be a great admin :) Thump up m8, hope you get in (y)
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

Thanks to You all for Your positive thoughts =)!
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Come on guys, you have better things to do than complain about how he uses capital letters somewhere... You all look really immature, to be honest.

Good application! I can't review many applications as I have a rather hectic schedule, but I'll get to you sometime soon :) !
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

This is a very well written application. You also look very mature in my eyes!
It sucks that I haven't seen you because to be honest I'm not playing too much nowdays. I've got plenty of things going on right now that needs to be done.
You seem helpful, honest, friendly and mature among others! From my point of view - that's enough to become a server administrator.
I certainly hope you get in, Robert.
Good luck!

- Alex.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

You're mature and you're friendly - you seem like a perfect applicant. Add me on steam and talk to me sometime this weekend and we'll go through the basics :) . You've been accepted!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

Thanks, Doggie! I think You're on my friends list already, so shall look You up soon!
Tomppeli
Server Administrator

Post by Tomppeli »

gongrats!
ewil apple
Server Administrator

Post by ewil apple »

Thanks!
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Congratulations! :) (and I'm slow as usual)
Hendrix
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Frazze

Post by Hendrix »

Yay, congratulations! :P