application for admin

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
QuiiZ
Server Administrator
Steam Username: hockeydude93

Re: application for admin

Post by QuiiZ »

Dexter wrote:If you want to see the video you must open the console and write playdemo evil.dem. but before this you have to put the file into an folder inside of the steamfolder. Steam/Steamapps/Name/CSS/cstrike and there you have to put it. then you do the first and see it =).

Ok my comment on the video:
1. Yeah Sonic tked, but it was a tker, too. You can see that the Tker kills one before Sonic killed him (weird i know (;). I know it's not ok that he tked him but if no admin is online you can't do anything. Another question: Quiz you are an admin right, dont want to argue with you but i think while you made a video of sonic, and you can see it in the video, there was an another tker, the person who was finally tked by sonic. Did you kicked this person? I mean I think there was a reason for tking him. I think he tked many times and maybe it was the right time to be kick him away. Dont want to criticise you and ok finally this video is useful.
2.Sonic spawncamped yeah but only because of the tker. Ok there are ways to get away there but you have to rush then and this results often to a deep long fall to the ground.

Finally I want to say that all this what we/you wrote this time, will only be a help for doggie and this decision is to him. I think we stop this conflict here and see what comes soon =)

Dexter
I did ban the other teamkiller.
Dexter
Server Administrator
Steam Username: XxBlack_VampirexX

Post by Dexter »

Well then it's Ok just wanted to know it
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I haven't yet made up my mind, and I'll be off until Monday next week. See you then!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator
Steam Username: evilsonic889

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

Doggie52 wrote:I haven't yet made up my mind, and I'll be off until Monday next week. See you then!
ok have a nice weekend i hope that i dont be declined i'm very social in css and i play alot in the evening on breakfloor
i'm sorry for the tking i will from now on recording everything
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

i want to say to all off the admins that they do a good job
i hope that i can be part off them

i play last week with quiz and h4xor and another admin that i forgot hes name i was always friendly to them i just wanne say keep the good work

and if someone can explain how i can put a movie on this site because i have something recording with 2 tkers that tked me

i have there id

thx
Doggie52
Site Admin

Post by Doggie52 »

Follow this guide and then put the .dem file on a public file-host - like http://www.mediafire.com/ or any other site!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
re1ease
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Re1eas3

Post by re1ease »

Seen you a few times, didnt break any rules or so.
Though your english isnt the best, work on that.
Besides that do i think you are a nie guy and ill give you my vote.
Ingame name: iEaasC
Steam name: Re1eas3
Pre-names: Fishy, Holy X
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

Chris wrote:Seen you a few times, didnt break any rules or so.
Though your english isnt the best, work on that.
Besides that do i think you are a nie guy and ill give you my vote.

thx chris for the vote the time i play here on ccss my english has been better
you are also a good admin
if you wanne talk or so you may always add me on steam
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

After playing with you last night, you're definitely active over mic (which I like) and you seem friendly enough. Didn't see you breaking any rules, and if you keep working on your English I think you can have my vote as well.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
Doggie52
Site Admin

Post by Doggie52 »

A foundation rule we go by here at Dream-Evil is being able to professionally communicate with players, giving a mature and professional impression.
You are active, and you seem like a highly worthy candidate for the job. You seem mature and you seem to have patience.

I'll accept you, but I strongly advise you to brush up your English a lot. Simple things such as using capitalization in the beginning of a sentence and adequate use of punctuation will go a long way. I'm not telling you to become an expert at English, I am just advising you to think about some basic things when typing and communicating - it will, as I mentioned, go a long way in making you look professional.

When you have time, contact me and we shall go through the admin-commands. My week has been filled with work, and my weekend looks to be the same - therefore I can not guarantee you will be up and running until sometime next week. But do remind me, every day - there is a chance I have half an hour to spare!
Jipneke
Server Administrator
Steam Username: leroywilly

Post by Jipneke »

Congrats on you're promotion!
From dream-evil.com player and member to admin status!

Nice job!
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Congrads =)!
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Congratulations!