Pwnzerfaust's Apply

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
Bennie
Server Administrator
Steam Username: BenjaminSmit111

Re: Pwnzerfaust's Apply

Post by Bennie »

gratz! ;)
You want my signature? Sure! Would you like a picture with it?
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Pwnzerfaust, I apologize for having been so inactive the past couple of days/weeks. Let me know when you have time and we'll get your admin-details sorted out!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Dear people and Doggie,

I want to quit being admin on the source server. I really don't have enough time for that and i'd rather stay a normal, active member. I know I'm very good at managing, but I just haven't got enough time to fulfill my job as admin.
I hope you all understand.

Sorry for all the time you had to put in it Doggie, but I think PungsparkaN is good enough to fill the space I have left open. (and ofcourse the other admins)
PungsparkaN*
Server Administrator
Steam Username: B0nne094

Post by PungsparkaN* »

O, that was sad to hear mate. Hope it will go better in school.

And thanks for your kind words :)
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

I expect Doggie will be in touch with you soon... it would be very unusual for your admin rights to be removed. Once you become an admin, you usually stay one for as long as you're a part of the Dream-Evil community. Besides, you might have more time at a later date!!

If you really want them removed, I'm sure that can be arranged but have a careful think before you confirm it with Doggie.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

hmm i think it's a wize decision, it's very good of you to set
yourself aside for the best of the server... that's
why this is so sad, people like you would make the
best of the best, just for setting yourself aside for the best
of others...

greetz
chipmunk
Steam Username: rometotalw

Post by chipmunk »

Respect Pwnzerfaust!
Almost No1 will ever do the same you did now. The most people want to be "admin" and still be it in the future.
Good luck with everything else!
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

NickCPC wrote:I expect Doggie will be in touch with you soon... it would be very unusual for your admin rights to be removed. Once you become an admin, you usually stay one for as long as you're a part of the Dream-Evil community. Besides, you might have more time at a later date!!

If you really want them removed, I'm sure that can be arranged but have a careful think before you confirm it with Doggie.
I do have time at a later date, but that's upward of the 19th of June. (That's when I'm finished with school.)
For me it's okay to stay in the admin-team, but don't expect me to see me online on the server. I told myself I wouldn't play videogames untill all my bad marks are gone.
chipmunk wrote:Respect Pwnzerfaust!
Almost No1 will ever do the same you did now. The most people want to be "admin" and still be it in the future.
Good luck with everything else!
Thanks. ;)
henk wrote:hmm i think it's a wize decision, it's very good of you to set
yourself aside for the best of the server... that's
why this is so sad, people like you would make the
best of the best, just for setting yourself aside for the best
of others...
Thank you! :)