abusive admin

Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
mekon
Steam Username: iggy

abusive admin

Post by mekon »

This evening at around a half past 4 GMT till present i was pleasantly availing myself of some counterstrike source. I say 'pleasantly', yet this was not quite the case: indeed, we were plagued by an abusive admin by the name ๖ۣۜQuiiZ

I'm not sure how he passed your screening process, but nevertheless he was kicking people left and right with no warning whatsoever, on the most tenuous of excuses - aparantly most of the time on a mere whim

He would also often slay people, calling them campers when this was clearly not the case. It seemed to me he slayed anybody who dared to speak ouot against this 'reign of terror' - indeed, some players were slayed multiple times, often on many consecutive rounds, despite (and i would suggest, because of) their protestations. ๖ۣۜQuiiZ made enemies - the server population dropped, and i for one will warn my friends against frequenting your server.
QuiiZ
Server Administrator
Steam Username: hockeydude93

Re: abusive admin

Post by QuiiZ »

Atm im on my cell phone so im not Sure this reply's going to work.

When i joined the server i saw a guy spawncamp, i told him: stop spawncamp!
He did not stop, so i slayed him. Them this other admin started to slay all the ppl but he server and directly after he done that, he Left so everybody thought i was me cuz i was the only admin online after he left. everybody was calling Me abuseor so i left and i reported the other admin.

So Please doggie do something about the other admin...
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Hello Mekon!

Thank you for taking the time to write this and to bring this to my attention - I strongly believe it has all been a very unfortunate misunderstanding.

To further investigate this, however, I would kindly ask you to provide your full in-game name (the one you used during the evening) so that I can search the logs and find the general times at which the abuse occurred. Also, if there are any certain events that happened that you remember in detail, it would help me a lot!

We here at Dream-Evil take admin abuse very seriously - and if needed I am not afraid of suspending (or even removing) an admin. Our admins are all highly competent and I trust every one of them to 100% - but we can all make mistakes, surely.

Thank you a lot in advance,
Doggie52

QuiiZ - I want your side of the story too.

EDIT: After a quick skim through the logs I have found the STEAMID of the abusive admin. Lo and behold - it was not QuiiZ but another admin who has not been active in a while. I have suspended him awaiting further investigation.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Doggie52 wrote:It was not QuiiZ but another admin who has not been active in a while. I have suspended him awaiting further investigation.
Who was it?
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

KickFoot wrote:Who was it?
That's a question for Steam chat to Doggie, not on the forums :P
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
Chasinlicious
Server Administrator

Post by Chasinlicious »

KickFoot wrote:
Doggie52 wrote:It was not QuiiZ but another admin who has not been active in a while. I have suspended him awaiting further investigation.
Who was it?
Tought so since i think QuiiZ is a realy nice guy and does his job well as admin.