Admin App :D

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
darcon2k
Steam Username: .sdaadasd

Admin App :D

Post by darcon2k »

What is your name? -Ben Banks

What is your in-game name? - *Gba* Darcon2k Dark Warlord

What is your Steam username? - darcon2k

How old are you? - 14

Where do you live? - Sweden/Sundsvall

Do you have any previous admin experience? - Yepp :lol: :)

Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? - Well, I Would Like To MAke Dream-evils servers better with me being online and playing about 4hours a day (Sounds sad it isnt :D) i would like to get rid of the bad campin tkers!!!They Get On MY Nerves and i have had previous admin of servers And i Dont Abuse.

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? - CSS :D

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? - Yes I Would Just Like TO BE A Good Admin And Do My Jobs And We Should Get the anti camp plugn tht becons them and slaps them and tell what weapon they have which is good :D
darcon2k

Re: Admin App :D

Post by darcon2k »

On Country I Live In Greater London England Not Swedan xD
Wrox
Server Administrator

Post by Wrox »

You are immature in my eyes, and would definitely not fit for the admin position.

- Wrox
darcon2k

Post by darcon2k »

Why????
Im Always On The Server Almost And I Want To Get Rid Of Tkers And Theres Never An Admin.Until The Tker Has Left.Which is annoying and wrox your the guy that always misses them.
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

darcon2k wrote:Why????
Im Always On The Server Almost And I Want To Get Rid Of Tkers And Theres Never An Admin.Until The Tker Has Left.Which is annoying and wrox your the guy that always misses them.
Many people wanna get rid of teamkillers but every one of them wouldn't fit as a admin. I'm sorry but I agree with Wrox on your application. And about Wrox is the guy "that always misses them". I totally disagree, Wrox is a great admin. And by the way. I hate it when people Type Like This.
Tomppeli
Server Administrator

Post by Tomppeli »

"rid of the bad campin tkers!!!They Get On MY Nerves " <-- I personally dont like that comment, becouse other people shouldnt effect your gaming and if u are admin, u cant just kick them becosue they get on your nerves.. u have to warn them before! and if they dont believe, kill --> kick (if they come back, and keep doing ****) --> ban for 10min and they maybe learn something
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Hello Ben, if you got the "country" wrong then you can always edit it afterwards by pressing "Edit" :) .
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
darcon2k

Post by darcon2k »

Who Do You Know That Youve PAssed Or Failed?
Doggie52
Site Admin

Post by Doggie52 »

I will review you and let you know in this thread, in a week or two.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

One of the requirements to become admin is that you must be able to speak fluent English to become a Dream-Evil administrator.
Doggie52 wrote:To become an admin at Dream-Evil you need to be mature, patient and understanding. You need to speak fluent English... etc
The quote is taken from his topic HOW TO Post an Application.
And from what I've seen you are far from speaking fluent English.
Doggie52
Site Admin

Post by Doggie52 »

You've been declined, sorry. I don't hear much from you and you simply wont cut it as admin.
darcon2k

Post by darcon2k »

y Lock My Other application I Have Learnt My Mistakes So In September i Will Now make a good application and improve even more from this.
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

darcon2k wrote:y Lock My Other application I Have Learnt My Mistakes So In September i Will Now make a good application and improve even more from this.
Well, when you make your next application, please do not Type Like This Because It Is Very Annoying, could you do that for me?