Mathias Applications*

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
Zentropa
Steam Username: razerdeathaddler

Mathias Applications*

Post by Zentropa »

What is your name? My name is Mathias Olofsson from sweden :-)
What is your in-game name? i have use Zamiko and onley Mathias i can't find some good name for me so i use my real name :P
What is your Steam username? razerdeathaddler , i have mouse name is Razer Deathaddler so i took it :)
How old are you? im 14 years old.
Where do you live? im from Sweden Lulea it's on the north sweden :-)
Do you have any previous admin experience? I'm admin on a Ba_jail server but its soo smal kids playing that kind of game :/
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? I think i would ba a good admin because i have the skills and i have werry long looking for a good clan like this one And im a nice guy and try to get people to follow the rules and i play this server, alot and i see people don't follow the rules and i get angry and do wathever it takes to get an admin on the server !ASAP! :@

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? i play this too games alot but most CSS and when i play CSS i play Dream-Ewil Breakfloors_Classic AND 2K5 or wath its named :-)
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? yeah, i don't tell this to many im sittin in a wheelchair and its noot funny at all :( i ranked like 30 or 40 on Breakfloors, im learning english and i hope i enought to be admin :-)

yeah, thats all ... Thanks For your support :-)
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Re: Mathias Applications*

Post by Whiskey »

Dream-evil.com aint a clan, your looking like a good person, but you could work on your english. I dont know what to say yet, but when the other admins reply i will maybe find out about my answear! ;)
Image ImageImage
Zentropa

Post by Zentropa »

yeah i know my english is not so good my folt :( i training like hell i wont to be admin so badley
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to give you a NO. Reason being that your English is not nearly as good as required. I know that we have made a few exceptions, but speaking fluent English is actually a must. I usually do not care about spelling and grammar errors (assuming the errors are small), but in all honesty, your spelling and grammar is pretty bad.
Zentropa

Post by Zentropa »

:(
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Hey Zamiko, I'm an admin on the breakfloor server. I wondered if you've ever seen me, because I haven't ever seen you. I hope I can play with you some time to get to know you. By the way, this procedure is going to take a while, so be patient and control yourself, and don't go like: 'I WANT ADMIN ASAP TO BAN THOSE NEWBSZZ!'

I'll just wait with my final judgement, because you may have gone crazy because of some bastards on the server. ;)
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

hey mathias,
one thing by the way, you become admin here, when you are active.
i just saw that you joined yesterday and the only posts you made are in your and in mine application.
first i would give the advice to introduce yourself in the 'introduce Yourself' topic.
then you should be a 'little bit' more active in the community. and please go through your application and check it because of spelling mistakes or something like that.
And i agree with neb. you must give us reasons to take you as admin and the best way to become admin is NOT telling us how bad the servers are. we all heard that one hundred and one time.
So please consider these points and re-apply after you have been a bit longer here, introduced yourself and take part of other problems.
Zentropa

Post by Zentropa »

thanks all for you help :-)

and neb i have use the name Zamaka and now i use Dj snepp ;)
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Some points you should keep in mind before applying (You need them to be accepted):

-Stay active at the forums (Examples are: Introduce yourself, discuss at the forums, post good music, ...) =)
-Work on your english (At my mind english is a basic for life, so you cant do anything wrong by improving your english)
-Anterro said already, that you should go through your application before clicking at the cute "Submit"-button.. =D

In my opinion it needs more time for you to become admin! Sorry!
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Anterro wrote:hey mathias,
one thing by the way, you become admin here, when you are active.
i just saw that you joined yesterday and the only posts you made are in your and in mine application.
first i would give the advice to introduce yourself in the 'introduce Yourself' topic.
then you should be a 'little bit' more active in the community. and please go through your application and check it because of spelling mistakes or something like that.
And i agree with neb. you must give us reasons to take you as admin and the best way to become admin is NOT telling us how bad the servers are. we all heard that one hundred and one time.
So please consider these points and re-apply after you have been a bit longer here, introduced yourself and take part of other problems.

Anterro nice work! ;)

Razer i would have done as Anterro said, you look like a nice person. But your english is HOrrible. Sorry to say it but, you need to be more active at the forums
Image ImageImage
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I agree with some of the above opinions. I believe your English is below the level needed to admin the server, and I think you need some time to get into the community before you can be successful in your work as admin! I must therefore decline you, but feel free to re-apply in a month or two!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Zentropa

Post by Zentropa »

Ok thanks for the feedback.