Application for CS1.6 - n0_0nE

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
Scoarden

Re: Application for CS1.6 - n0_0nE

Post by Scoarden »

Doggie52 wrote:
Anterro wrote:1. right, but i only look at the post-per-day rate ;) and thats a but low, but as i was saying, you can change that and i hope you do :)
2. when i got time ill do this and i hope we play one time together :)
3. thats good. but you can nearly always ask flubb for example, he is very often online.
and as i was saying, this not-mean-or-hard no can easily transform to a yes :)
Post-per-day count is probably the worst measure of someone's activity you can possible choose to look at.
When I judge people's activity on the forums, I judge the time they've been registered and the quality of their posts. A person with 50 "ok", "cool xD" and "lol !!"-posts will never become an admin, nor will a person who is newly registered and for the sole purpose of posting an admin application.

A mature person with mature, qualitative posts will stand a much better chance of gaining my trust.
yes, i meant that, my formulation was a bit wrong ;)
of course i look where he/she was posting and i look if the posts are good (length (depends on topic) + quality)

okay, i played now some times with you ingame on the rats-server and you seem like a mature person, trying to solve problems on the server.
And as i was saying, the not-hard-or-mean no can transform to a yes.
so: A YES from me :)
Last edited by Doggie52 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No double-posting!
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

Thank you anterro!

Gaming is a lifestyle!
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

I've played with you on the server but recently I haven't seen you at the server. Before I played with you quite often but as I said, it was a while ago. I can't say anything bad about you because you behave well and I'm maybe wrong about the activity, we maybe just play at different times. I can't make up my mind yet so I'll return with my final answer.
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

Ok, fruitbowl 1, I can admit that I have not played so much on the server recently but i play as often as i can (like 1h a day), but in 2-3 weeks I will play on the server 24/7 i promise =P

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

No onez. You don't have to promise anything about playing 24/7 on the server. No one does, and no one will do;P

Cause admins don't have to play 24/7 on the same server all the time. But however, they should be capable off joining when other players write about cheat, while their on other servers.This is my opinion though.

But you have played allot off pcw's and anyone plays pcw's/other servers often! ;)
Image ImageImage
suN
Steam Username: moberg10

Post by suN »

I know noone care about what I say, but if it's one person who deserves a admin position, it's Guch ! He is mature, often online, fair player and not a p12 kid like anterro :) greetz!
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Right, no one should care.. Because false accusations arent indicated in the application forum! If you want to complain about anything, do it! But NOT in the completely WRONG topic/forum!
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

okay,
i think this doesnt countain to this topic, but i think that should be cleared.
first i got some questions to you sun.
1. what is your problem to ME?
2. WHY are you writing something like this?
okay, these are my questions to you sun.
now lets get to the point where you tell me that im a 12-years-old kid. very interesting how your appraise works.
and by the way, that is really the nicest thing you ever wrote to me :) thank you :) .
so please answer on this questions.
yours sincerely,
Anterro (your best friend)
PS: as flubbel already said: please lets continue this in another forum :)
slim4shady
Steam Username: slim4shady

Post by slim4shady »

ehm i would say no cause i never see you online in the server and i dont know how you are so for me no i am sorry
maby if i have a chat with you or something so i can look how you are?
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

slim4shady are'nt you playing CSS?

Gaming is a lifestyle!
slim4shady
Steam Username: slim4shady

Post by slim4shady »

yes i do but maby just bad luck i never see you? and wy are you so quickly pissed of?
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

I'm not pissed off =D I was just trying to solve the problem why you have not seen me on the server =D, but add me on steam and we can talk =D

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Erik, I must decline you for a very simple reason - we have a lot of admins on the 1.6 server at the moment, and unless an applicant really, really stands out I will be forced to decline them. You have shown good patience and good commitment to the community, you seem mature and apart from some rather shady acquaintances you seem to be a good admin candidate but you are still perhaps not yet ready for the job.

I recommend you re-apply in a month or two, or when we're low on admins again. Until then, feel free to stay in the community and on our servers! Thanks :) .
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

Thank you Doggie for your answer. I will keep on fighting!

Gaming is a lifestyle!