Doug's Application

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
Doug

Doug's Application

Post by Doug »

Do you regularly TK on the server? Never Did
Do you regularly annoy other people? No.
Do you regularly spam your microphone? I dont have one
Do you swear a lot? No.
Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? No.

What is your name? Doug,Doug Morti
What is your in-game name? Doug
How old are you? 18
Where do you live? I Lived in the Uk for 14 years but now i live in Belgium.
Do you have any previous admin experience?Yeah i have been admin on css of CFS ELITES a populair breakfloor server.
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)?Im very mature,patient,respectfully,Funny,Understanding,a Active player and im a nice guy like i told you i had admin experience and i can speak proper english.
I play allot on the server actually i play on the d-e server the whole time so i know all the maps and players.I Know all the rules i never tk camp trench..And because the admin team is a great team! And i think i will fit in it ;)
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)?CSS
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us?I Dont think so but if you have any questions feel free to ask them!
Last edited by Doug on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ciorpz

Re: Doug's Application

Post by Ciorpz »

Hey doug !
Well if i'm judging you on the forum posts , (cause i never played with you) then i see a nice mature person
But i think you should be a bit more active on the forum .( you only got 7 posts at the moment)
i haven't picked my vote yet,
but i wish you a good luck !
Doug

Post by Doug »

Ok Thanks ;)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Doug - I must admit I was expecting you to apply, and I also must decline you rather quickly.

Your English, ironically, is nowhere near the standards set for our admins. You cannot, with that English, make a professional impression and although you would be capable of understanding other players, they might not successfully understand you.
It also worries me that you lack the awareness of this rather evident weakness. I believe I've read 2-3 posts where you've stated you speak proper English and where you've misplaced the grammar in that very same sentence. Actually, to say I am worried is an understatement, to be honest with you.

Feel free to brush up your English and re-apply in a month or two!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Doug

Post by Doug »

Ok Doggie.. I Just applyd because im playing already a long time and i have the admin expirience but i understand you.. No Hard Feelings
Greetz Doug