evil kitten's app

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
evil kitten
Steam Username: daviddue

evil kitten's app

Post by evil kitten »

I play rats_2k4 very often, and I like the dream evil server very much.

What is your name? David

What is your in-game name? evil kitten

What is your Steam username? daviddue

How old are you? 16

Where do you live? Denmark.

Do you have any previous admin experience? No I dont, but im easy to learn things, and will fast learn how to do :)

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? I play CS 1.6 only

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? Yes, sometimes its hard to even find an admin, and very often there arent even an 1.6 admin on. So I think I would could be a great assistance, to fight the rulebreakers. I will be fair, and of course only go after the rules. I think I could do an good examble. I dont know if its a minus that I havent tried admin before. After you have explained me how it works, it wont be a problem for me. So I think you should choose me as admin because I will do my best to help the players and you to hold rule breakers away.

Do you regularly annoy other people? No

Do you regularly spam your microphone? No

Do you swear a lot? No

Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? No

That's my application. If you anyways have a question, feel free to add me: (daviddue), and of course your also welcome to add me for a game or just to talk.

Thank you for reading this.

David / evil kitten.
Scoarden

Re: evil kitten's app

Post by Scoarden »

okay,
your application is well written.
BUT:
1st: i've never seen you ingame (not with this ingame-name)
2nd: you made your application at the first day in community. you dont join the community, only to become admin, you join to be a part of it --> solve other problems and so on. thats sense of the admin-post. and (my opinion) you should be more active here, so we can see if you really take care of otherone's problems and try to help around and not that you want to be admin just to have the admin-powers.

PS: i dont mean, that you would abuse your admin-powers, but ive seen so many admins doing this (not in the community).
greetings,
Anterro
Last edited by Scoarden on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

There is a simple rule that should be followed:
Dont apply for admin before being here for a long time and before being active at the community!

As I said its a community, not something where you join, apply, get accepted and dont come back again! Before you havent been active at the community you neednt apply for admin..

-You seem nice to me, so it would be nice if you stay at the community! =)

-I havent seen you ingame, yet..

-tip: Just read through the "Declined" Forum to get an idea about what you should NOT do. And, of course, read through the "Accepted" Forum to get an idea about what could help you to become admin!

Anyway: WELCOME! =)
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
evil kitten
Steam Username: daviddue

Post by evil kitten »

I really appreciate your feedback.
I understand what you mean, but im not here just to take admin and then never show up on forum again.

I will be active at forum, and so on ingame.

Thanks for the help :)

evil kitten.
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Hmm evil kitten. Never seen you ingame! why is that? if any others have seen you ingame please reply.

2. You don't join the community and apply for admin at once. i learned that. And i understand that very well.

3. i don't think we need more admins as well as said before.

I think the decision is clear. For me it's a no, don't take this harsh but it has been many good and mature people that have been applying for admin that have been active and known ingame.

This is one of the things you atleast should do before applying for admin is to make an :Introduce your self application. And so on. As doggie always say. Im closing this topic feel free to re apply in a month or 2
Image ImageImage
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

evil kitten wrote:I really appreciate your feedback.
I understand what you mean, but im not here just to take admin and then never show up on forum again.

I will be active at forum, and so on ingame.

Thanks for the help :)

evil kitten.
try it before applying... a no from me just for the fact
that you only have 2 posts... and never been active on the site..
try re-applying in 2 months and be active in those 2 months.?
thats what i would do.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

You seem to be kind, and your application is good! I'll just wait for you untill you're involved in the community, then I'll give my final opinion. ;)
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

Hey ,
well you haven't posted even an Introduction .
As i see the 1,6 players haven't saw you in game.
You should be active here for 2-3 months and then re-apply.
But enjoy your stay ! :)
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Hi and welcome! :D

As the other 1.6 guys, I've never seen you ingame but I hope you stay here at the forums and we'll be able to play together some day.
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
Ethan
Steam Username: ethaneman

Post by Ethan »

Maybe he had a other ingame-name? Did you kitten?
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

You have been declined, unfortunately, since you have yet to show an attempt at becoming part of the community! Feel free to re-apply in a month or two.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »