FrostMinD's application.

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
FrostMinD
Server Administrator
Steam Username: FrostMinD

FrostMinD's application.

Post by FrostMinD »

What is your name? - Per Arne

What is your in-game name? - FrostMinD
What is your Steam username? - lionhill365
How old are you? - 19
Where do you live? - Norway

Do you have any previous admin experience? - Yes, maybe like 3 years ago on a breakfloor server (cant really remember the name tho) Anyway, i do know how do handle the admin powers;)

Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? Well, first of all i am an eeger cs-s player.
I play your breakfloor server for atleast 3, maybe 4 hours a day.
Why I will become a good admin; I respect every player on, noob or not, people know who I am, and respect me and I will do my very best to keep hackers, tkers, nadespammers and trenchers far away from your breakfloor server.
Wheter you choose me as a admin or not, i really hope you make someone else as admin for the breakfloor server cuz thats really necessary.

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? - CSS only!

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? - Not really

See ya ingame;*
FrostMinD.
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Re: FrostMinD's application.

Post by Whiskey »

Hmm, you should have made an introduction in the Introduce you topic! :P

You seem mature, but you are to new to the community. I see you joined yesterday, you should re-apply in a month or 2

Tobad, but i will vote: No
Image ImageImage
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Hey! I would like to point out that you have gotten something right! Not so many admins online these days to admin the Source server. Doggie, as I remember, you thought we have sufficient for the time being, but I disagree.
Per Arne, stay on this server and try to be active on this forum, so we could get to know you and your main abilities. I would like to see you someday turn out into a great admin to guide the way for others!
Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

ewil apple wrote:Hey! I would like to point out that you have gotten something right! Not so many admins online these days to admin the Source server. Doggie, as I remember, you thought we have sufficient for the time being, but I disagree.
Per Arne, stay on this server and try to be active on this forum, so we could get to know you and your main abilities. I would like to see you someday turn out into a great admin to guide the way for others!

Yeah, that aint a bad idea! ;) Still goodluck! ;)
Image ImageImage
Blade
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rick571

Post by Blade »

Seriously...why can't these people understand that be active on both the forum and the server before applying.
I just don't get it.

But you seem mature and you got good English, haven't seen you in game yet so can't judge on that yet.

C u in game =)
I luv my doggies :D
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

Blade wrote:Seriously...why can't these people understand that be active on both the forum and the server before applying.
I just don't get it.

But you seem mature and you got good English, haven't seen you in game yet so can't judge on that yet.

C u in game =)

How can you say, that he seems mature? You already mentioned, that you never saw him in-game. And that's his first post here... I think it is a bit strange to judge over somebody, who you don't even know... that's my opinion... That's not against you Blade, you already mentioned, that you can't judge him yet. It's just a general annotation.
Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

Scoarden wrote:
Blade wrote:Seriously...why can't these people understand that be active on both the forum and the server before applying.
I just don't get it.

C u in game =)

How can you say, that he seems mature? You already mentioned, that you never saw him in-game. And that's his first post here... I think it is a bit strange to judge over somebody, who you don't even know... that's my opinion... That's not against you Blade, you already mentioned, that you can't judge him yet. It's just a general annotation.

Scoarden, read carefully. He wrote, You seem mature. But he don't know cuz he has never seen him ingame, You seem mature, and you are mature are 2 diffrent things
Image ImageImage
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Considering the amount of admins we already have, those few that are accepted nowadays are being accepted on very strong bases.
Joining the forums and applying for an administrator position with no previous interactions, posts or experience with any of our members is never a good idea. I must decline you, but I do also want to encourage you to keep trying - experience and loyalty to the community will always be rewarded!

P.S. How you are unable to remember the name of a server you've been admin on for three years is.. interesting. I hope you do remember the name of our server should you become admin someday :) .
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
PungsparkaN*
Server Administrator
Steam Username: B0nne094

Post by PungsparkaN* »

I think you have had your name as your nick and you have been Tking and breaking all the server rules before. So it's a clear no for me!