flexibel application (2)

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

flexibel application (2)

Post by seke3 »

hi! now i really think u guys know me so i want to try it again! ;)

Do I regularly TK on the server? No
Do I regularly annoy other people? No
Do I regularly spam your microphone? don't have microphone yet ;) wont do it when i have one either
Do I swear a lot? No
Do I share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? NO!

To become an admin at Dream-Evil you need to be mature, patient and understanding. You need to speak fluent English and you should preferably be acquainted with how the breakfloor-maps work. i think i am mature, patient and understanding ;) and i know how breakfloor-maps works.

What is your name? Tom
What is your in-game name? flexibel
What is your Steam username? seke3
How old are you? i am 15 years old
Where do you live? i live in sweden
Do you have any previous admin experience? i have admin experience but i have never been an admin before. i have learned that i have to respect everybody on the server. the guys who tks, camps or trench getting slayed, kicked or banned if its seriously.
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? i would fit as an admin because i respect everyone and doesnt get mad to so many people. i am mature, patient, understanding and i speak good english. i understand very bad english like "admin how does i be admin?" or something. everytime i join a server and an admin is not online, i always meet teamkillers or campers or trenchers. i dont want any teamkillers on this server! i wont let u guys down (i promise)
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? counter-strike source because i cant find any servers when i play 1.6.
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? if you dont want me as an admin, please tell me why.
i hope i didnt forgot anything. please tell me if u want more information.
snap it or slap it!

Scoarden

Re: flexibel application (2)

Post by Scoarden »

i know that this application is for the Source-Server, but your first and declined application one week ago. You should have read what Doggie wrote: You may re-apply in a month or two! Not in a week... So i don't think that we should take this Application here seroius...
seke3

Post by seke3 »

Scoarden wrote:i know that this application is for the Source-Server, but your first and declined application one week ago. You should have read what Doggie wrote: You may re-apply in a month or two! Not in a week... So i don't think that we should take this Application here seroius...
i dont think u should say "we" cuz ur not an admin..
snap it or slap it!

Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

First of all, he is right.
Secondly, it is not interesting if he is an admin or not - every opinion can be posted here and his opinion is that WE can leave this application without taking it as serious as some other applications.
Thirdly, you will get declined again.

You seem not patient, not understanding and I cant say anything about your maturity - we will see. This are at least two missing musts to become an admin and so I dont think youre currently a good candidate (as Doggie loves to say) for the admin job! You are here for around 14 days. Thats not even half of a month - but you have applied two times?!
Stay here, become a REAL part of the community and wait at least 2 months before reapplying, ok?! You should be able to deal with this declineto show us your maturity.

*Edit: Actually..I dont even know you a bit. Youre one of our newest members here..

Flubbel
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

They, are pretty right, you seemed mature in the first application but got declined becasue you hadnt been here long enough. You seem like and inpatient man, and therefor you will get declined again and again, then again.

NO!
Image ImageImage
seke3

Post by seke3 »

Sad to read mad admin words.. >.<
snap it or slap it!

Aristillus
Steam Username: espendahl1992

Post by Aristillus »

whoa?! what a comment! The admins/member are just stating their opinions and views on the matter.. and my opinion is that you show immaturity with such comments! And if it was up to me, it would've been a definitely no from me..
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

seke3 wrote:Sad to read mad admin words.. >.<
You should accept the words of these admins...
1. They are DEFINITLY longer part of this community.
1.2. They know how to react on somebody's posts.
2. They have enough experience to handle their job. And enough maturity, otherwise they won't have been accepted as admins.
3. That i am no admin is clear. But that is no reason (in my opinion) to hide the obvious.
Just think about these points and you know that i am right. If you are really patient, then show it to us! Re-apply and two months and become a REAL part of this community. Show us your maturity in helping others with their problems, that's what you should do! Because your patience and your maturity are still in question. That's my opinion, take it for what it is...
seke3

Post by seke3 »

snap it or slap it!

Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

seke3 wrote:Sad to read mad admin words.. >.<
seke3 wrote:...
Flubbel wrote: You should be able to deal with this decline to show us your maturity.
Flubbel
1) Ok, let me explain the posts to you:
  • inpatient is for waiting not even half of a month before reapplying - proved
    not understanding is for the application only some days after getting declined - proved
    immature is for the way youve reacted on our open words! - proved
As you can see the three requirements to become an admin arent fulfilled.

2) Our words weren't mad. We've just told our opinion about your current status and actually they seem to were right.
You will get declined again, accept it! If you really want to become an admin - heed our advices and maybe you will have a chance in two months!

Flubbel
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I said you could re-apply in a month or two. Not 15 days. Application thus declined.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »