Herman's Application

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
herman123
Steam Username: herman281

Herman's Application

Post by herman123 »

What is your name? Herman.
What is your in-game name? PwnZOR.
What is your Steam username? Herman281.
How old are you? I am 14 years old.
Where do you live? I live in Sandefjord in Norway.
Do you have any previous admin experience? No. I have never been admin before.
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? I thought I fit as an admin because I follow the rules on the server and I hate when people do not. Always when someone is not following the rules and I'll say it to an admin.
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? I only play CSS.
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? I have nothing more to say now but if I get something I want to say it.
•Do you regularly TK on the server? No, I never TK because I thought it just silly.
•Do you regularly annoy other people? No, I'm talking normal to people.
•Do you regularly spam your microphone? No, I thought only that is annoying.
•Do you swear a lot? Sometimes, but it happens to everyone.
•Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? No, never.

:-)
martinheimdal
Steam Username: kabbiss

Re: Herman's Application

Post by martinheimdal »

I hope you be a admin! :)
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

hi herman! i havent seen you so much on the breakfloor server (once), i havent talked to you so much either so i dont know you as a person so i must vote no :/ i dont want to be so hard on you but i dont think you have so good english experience. but i wish you good luck!
snap it or slap it!

Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

You haven't been with us nor been active on the forums enough for us to get to know you. Stay with us for some time and make sure you're active on the forums. You may re-apply in two months. Application declined.

Also, creating a duplicate account in order to try to push your application (yes, I have logs of IP addresses) is strictly forbidden. The duplicate account is now banned and you have been warned.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

This is not a good first impression, many people make this kind of mistakes.
I will stay voting no because I know you aren't mature, nor would you be an adequate addition to our admin-team.