dream-evil! flexibel application! (css)

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

dream-evil! flexibel application! (css)

Post by seke3 »

hi!
i think you all know who i am now, so i think i am going to try this one more time!
Thinking of applying to Dream-Evil?
you bet ;)

Go through these questions, and if the answer to any one of them is YES you should reconsider applying...

Do you regularly TK on the server? no, i try to call an admin so they can kick/ban the teamkillers!
Do you regularly annoy other people? no, i dont want any trouble!
Do you regularly spam your microphone? i dont have a microphone, but probably soon!
Do you swear a lot? in real life, sometimes when i hit my head or something like that, you know the point! i am not that sort of person online!
Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? no, they should get their own account instead of sharing it with me!

To become an admin at Dream-Evil you need to be mature, patient and understanding. You need to speak fluent English and you should preferably be acquainted with how the breakfloor-maps work. i think i have proven that i am mature, patient and understanding! and i know how the breakfloor maps work. i think i have played for 2 years at this breakfloor server, i have changed names a couple of times too.

What is your name? tom westermark
What is your in-game name? dream-evil! flexibel
What is your Steam username? seke3
How old are you? 15 :D
Where do you live? i live in sweden.
Do you have any previous admin experience? no, but i have played on so many admin servers so i know how its done :P.
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? i think i am a social person, i like to have attention drawn to me (admins always gets attention!) i love breakfloor, i think this year has been 50% breakfloor and like 30% minigames. i know if i get the admin request accepted its alot of responsibility and not abuse "the powers of the admin"
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? i play more css than cs1.6
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? if you want more information, tell me! if i get something i always have wanted, i stick to it. for example, i am a dog. (lol) doggie52 buys me, he have always wanted a dog! if he kicks me,(f*ck you b*tch) i bite him (i call an admin). but if he gives me food(wow that was awesome!), i gives him respect(thanx ;) )!
maybe you dont get that, but i want to be an admin so bad!!!
snap it or slap it!

N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Re: dream-evil! flexibel application! (css)

Post by N3bulouz »

I don't think you will fit as an admin on our server.
You're way of speaking english doesn't give the image of someone professional and mature. Not saying you aren't mature, but that's just your writing style.

Sorry mate, I really like you but I do not see you as an admin.
seke3

Post by seke3 »

what's missing n3b? i know, my writing sux but its good enough so people can understand me :)
i am so tired right now, i slept only 3 hours this night.. well, i did really try to make a good application ;) if i get denied i wont bother you guys anymore with this admin request..
snap it or slap it!

Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

It aint about bothering with admin requests. We are here to judge you. You've waited long. That shows patience.

You'r inmature thats for sure. We learned that from your second application.

Edit: Your second application was the best you wrote though. But you didn't actually show us something good about having you as an admin.
seke3 wrote:
Sad to read mad admin words.. >.<

seke3 wrote:
Flubbel wrote:
You should be able to deal with this decline to show us your maturity.
Flubbel
1) Ok, let me explain the posts to you:
inpatient is for waiting not even half of a month before reapplying - proved
not understanding is for the application only some days after getting declined - proved
immature is for the way youve reacted on our open words! - proved

As you can see the three requirements to become an admin arent fulfilled.

2) Our words weren't mad. We've just told our opinion about your current status and actually they seem to were right.
You will get declined again, accept it! If you really want to become an admin - heed our advices and maybe you will have a chance in two months!

Flubbel
You can be a nice person. But can easy go into an fight.

Answear stays as it did. = No.
Image ImageImage
seke3

Post by seke3 »

Whiskey wrote:It aint about bothering with admin requests. We are here to judge you. You've waited long. That shows patience.

You'r inmature thats for sure. We learned that from your second application.
well, your right, i do react on words. i was just a little confuzed at the second application, and i was too excited so i got a little mad because i thought so badly that i could get approved.
you get mad if you play soccer and lose against the worse team in history, thats how i felt sort of ;) well, i quess this is it, i will get denied, again! i did thought i would get approved this time cuz i have been very active in the forums (not the past 2 weeks) and in game. i have been friendly mostly all of the time, i got into a little conflict at the good music topic but thats from the past.
snap it or slap it!

Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

If you are here just to become admin. You will never be accepted. I think you should stick to being denied 1 more time.

But then again. Wait just as long. Show us your good sides. Show us maturity. Dont try to fight with other members/admins. And even you can get accepted ;)
Image ImageImage
seke3

Post by seke3 »

Whiskey wrote:If you are here just to become admin. You will never be accepted. I think you should stick to being denied 1 more time.

But then again. Wait just as long. Show us your good sides. Show us maturity. Dont try to fight with other members/admins. And even you can get accepted ;)
im not here only to become an admin XD! i joined this community cuz i loved the breakfloor server, first i wanted to become an admin only, but now it doesnt really matter. i want to get accepted and i want to be active in the forums and help doggie (if i can)
snap it or slap it!

seke3

Post by seke3 »

im sorry, i will keep on trying to become an admin!! i will keep on trying untill i succeed :D i think that i have becomed alot more mature! and patient i suppose, i can wait for one more year if i have to! :D my english is weird, i know but my english teacher sucks. ;) now im just waitin for doggies words!
snap it or slap it!

Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

It's late in the evening, I'm about to go to bed, thus my reply will be shorter than usual. I hope that's OK.

I see a lot of potential in you, you're a friendly guy and despite a few quirks here and there you've been a great guy on the forums. I like you, your attitude and your dedication -- but as a few others have mentioned your English is unfortunately lacking quite a bit. I'm sure you can improve things like capitalization, punctuation and the like, since the system for that closely resembles that of Swedish. It's not about having perfect English, but it's more about coming across as someone who is professional, mature and acts in a good way -- you're not there yet, but you're on your way! I'm forced to decline your application this time, but I encourage you to push further -- one day you might very well reach the admin spot after all.

Thanks,
Doggie52
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
seke3

Post by seke3 »

yeah, your right, i will keep on trying, i will reaply when im ready!
snap it or slap it!