EsketoN's Second Application

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Re: EsketoN's Second Application

Post by Doggie52 »

Oh my, lots of positive comments here! Be proud, Guch -- getting so much appraisal from admins is not easy!

When I first started the 1.6 server, I did not envision such an interest in it, and I definitely did not think admins would in fact be needed. But, as you mention, the server indeed needs admins; you seem like a good choice. You've helped me catch cheaters, your English is understandable and looks good, your attitude is nice and you've shown patience and dedication towards the community. I see no reason not to accept you!

From what I do remember, however, your last application was declined because of some particular clan involvement of yours', is that right? Do remember that you're adminning the server as an individual admin -- not as part of some other clan. You must never grant unfair advantages to clanmates, nor should you start arguments on the server concerning clans or whatnot.

If you keep away from that, act maturely and be a nice guy, you'll do great. Hit me up on Steam, I might have time Sunday to set you up.

Oh, and if I didn't say it already -- congratulations :) !
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

guch wrote:
guch wrote:
Doggie52 wrote:Oh my, lots of positive comments here! Be proud, Guch -- getting so much appraisal from admins is not easy!

When I first started the 1.6 server, I did not envision such an interest in it, and I definitely did not think admins would in fact be needed. But, as you mention, the server indeed needs admins; you seem like a good choice. You've helped me catch cheaters, your English is understandable and looks good, your attitude is nice and you've shown patience and dedication towards the community. I see no reason not to accept you!

From what I do remember, however, your last application was declined because of some particular clan involvement of yours', is that right? Do remember that you're adminning the server as an individual admin -- not as part of some other clan. You must never grant unfair advantages to clanmates, nor should you start arguments on the server concerning clans or whatnot.

If you keep away from that, act maturely and be a nice guy, you'll do great. Hit me up on Steam, I might have time Sunday to set you up.

Oh, and if I didn't say it already -- congratulations :) !
A BIG thanks to you Doggie!

WTF, sorry for triple post =S

Gaming is a lifestyle!
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Gz Guch!
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Gratz EsketoN/guch :D I think we really need you! :D
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

next step is to chill at the server :)
snap it or slap it!

Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Now you can fix your own camping problems!! ;D Phhhjo.

NIce guch. Congratz man! :D
Image ImageImage
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

Thank you all :)

Gaming is a lifestyle!