FrostMinD's second application

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
FrostMinD
Server Administrator
Steam Username: FrostMinD

FrostMinD's second application

Post by FrostMinD »

Hellu. It's been a month since my last application and i'm willing to try again.

What is your name? Per Arne

What is your in-game name? FrostMinD

What is your Steam username? lionhill365

How old are you? 19

Where do you live? Norway

Do you have any previous admin experience? Yes, i have been a administrator on a breakfloor server.

Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? First of all, i do really enjoy playing on the breakfloor server.The reason why i would fit as an admin is because i'm familiar with the breakfloor rules and hate it when people disobey them. I don't want the admin rights to earn respect, i want to use the powers as a necessary tool to keep all kind of rulebreakers far away from the server. It is a known fact that the breakfloor server is in need of more active admins, and i think i'm a good candidate for that job. About me as a person; I am mature and easy to get a long with. A great advantage to pick me as a admin is because i have a school year off, which means that I have plenty of time to spend with the dream-evil community. Well, that's pretty much it. Hoping for posetiv responce.

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? Counter Strike : Source

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? I play on the dreamevil breakfloor server for a at least 3-4 hours everday so i would be active and helpful towards the community.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Re: FrostMinD's second application

Post by N3bulouz »

You're a good player and mostly kind to other players. Your English is good and you are pretty much active.
Also, your experience may help you a bit (though the rules differ on each server).
But anyways, I would like to have you as an admin! Good luck.
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

you are an nice and a mautre guy. You are very nice and mature TOWARDS all players! ;) Thats a good sight to be an admin. I have played with you talked with you and i like you (as an Friend!!) ;)

You didnt know when to apply on the first one. But you DID wait before re-applying wich is good. I think you are the most dependable person who have applied for the source server lately. And from what we have heard Admins or not. The breakfloor server could need somemore admins

And i think you will gladly fit in the group easy!

Yes. Goodluck.

MvH: WhiskeY
Image ImageImage
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

i think you are a friendly player and you dont break the rules (while im online), you speak good english and you are nice to your teammates! so i vote yes!
snap it or slap it!

FrostMinD
Server Administrator

Post by FrostMinD »

Thank you for all the posetive feedback. I really do apreciate it.
Aleks4444
Steam Username: Aleks4444

Post by Aleks4444 »

You are a good player and in my opinion are you good in english :), always happy and following every rules.. Really nice to me and all on the server ;)... I vote YES!
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I would want to receive some more feedback, but I do realize this will be difficult to get seeing as not many admins are active anymore. I'm putting you on hold until further notice, I'll try to regain some interest in the server with a few new maps and then we will see!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

*thats an accidently comment*
FrostMinD
Server Administrator

Post by FrostMinD »

I understand, Doggie. I'll wait for futher info..
seke3

Post by seke3 »

hahah i can see that you cant wait! :D
snap it or slap it!

Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

seke3 wrote:hahah i can see that you cant wait! :D

What you mean by that?
Image ImageImage
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

FrostMinD, I've actually played with you on the breakfloor server once and I thought you were really good :) Your english is good and I think you will fit as an admin. My answer is... yes :)

Gaming is a lifestyle!
seke3

Post by seke3 »

Whiskey wrote:
seke3 wrote:hahah i can see that you cant wait! :D

What you mean by that?
i mean that he is happy and waiting for an answer from doggie! :)
snap it or slap it!

Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

FrostMind (may I call you Per Arne?) -- after reading through your application again and taking a closer look at the situation of the Breakfloor server, I've changed my mind. We are in need of admins and you do fit every criteria -- your English is good, you appear mature on the forums and I'm certain you can do a very good job on the server.

The time I've taken to reply to your application, however, has been way too long, and thus I must ask you if you still are interested. If you are, hit me up on Steam sometime when you have time and we can go through the details of the administrator position. I'm looking forward to working with you on the server!

P.S. Your school year off - is that until the end of summer 2012? Good to know :) !
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
FrostMinD
Server Administrator

Post by FrostMinD »

Firstly, I must thank everyone for their support. It means a lot to me that you have confidence in me, and i will make sure to keep it that way. I will not disappoint you.
Doggie; You may call me whatever you want;) My school year off lasts until autumn 2012, so i have plenty of time to spend on the server in the coming months.
I'll catch you up on steam whenever i'm ready to receive the Administrator position.