Apply for admin

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
Dexter
Server Administrator
Steam Username: XxBlack_VampirexX

Apply for admin

Post by Dexter »

What is your name? My name is Kim, please don't ask me of my name I know it's a women name too, i heard those questions about my name in my whole life and in the meantime its just annoying-,-

What is your in-game name? Normally it's Dexter or [KLO] Dexter

What is your Steam username? My username is XxBlack_VampirexX

How old are you? I'm 17 years old

Where do you live? I'm from Germany, in Bremen

Do you have any previous admin experience? Not really but I really want to be Admin because I want to get rid of the rule-breaker on the breakfloor server =)

Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? Hmm, good question, i think I'm a fair player and would be a fair admin too=), many of the people on the server are knowing me, I respect the rules on the server and really want to get rid of the rule-breaker. Furthermore I hate all those cheaters, tkers campers and trenchers and I want to make sure that you can play normal on the server and have fun.

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? CSS ^,^

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? I really like the server and would be very glad if I could be a admin

PS: If you have any questions, don't delay to ask =)
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Re: Apply for admin

Post by KickFoot »

Hello, Kim. Thank you for applying to Dream-Evil. If you ask me your application looks good.
You seem mature and you can speak proper English. Still - can't really say anything else about you since I haven't played with you.
Anyway, good luck!
QuiiZ
Server Administrator
Steam Username: hockeydude93

Post by QuiiZ »

Kickfoot is right - your application is good.
But sorry, i've never seen u in game .
Tomppeli
Server Administrator

Post by Tomppeli »

Like other guys said, goood app. but never seen you in-game
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

But I saw you Tomppeli =)
hmm don't know, You could ask Arnisha, in the last time I was on the breakfloor server for many hours, my playtime is 2413 minutes I mean I don't know why you didn't see me but maybe you only didn't realize me or anything?
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Hit me up on Steam: l33t3n
I'd like to play with you before giving you a yes or no.
I don't have time to play tonight tho. Does monday evening/night (tomorrow) work for you?
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

It's done

Hm don't know must see maybe I can maybe not must see if I have time the best is if you send me a message =)
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Dexter wrote:It's done

Hm don't know must see maybe I can maybe not must see if I have time the best is if you send me a message =)
By the way. Please use dots and commas from time to time.

You wrote: Hm don't know must see maybe I can maybe not must see if I have time the best is if you send me a message =)
Easier to understand: Hm, I don't know, I'll check... maybe I can, maybe not. I must see if I have time. The best is if you send me a message =)

I'm not complaining about your English, I usually don't care about the way people write except in their applications.
But to be honest I barely understood what you meant there. Like I said - please use dots and commas from time to time.

Alex.
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Good app, never seen You in game, but seems like some have and You're a worthy candidate! Good luck!
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Someone is being a pesky English-tutor I see ;) !

Welcome to Dream-Evil, good application! Don't expect a quick reply - I have a lot to do.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

Ok, I will use them.
You are right if they are available it's easier to understand but if you write quickly, you often forget them.

I will wait =)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I think you seem worthy of a position as admin - are you still interested?
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

Sure, I'm still interested, but I don't know why, the server was removed from my favourite/ last visit list. As I searched for it, the system told me "Server doesn't react". Do you know what the problem was? Or maybe it was just a problem of steam in my place....hmm
Dexter
Server Administrator

Post by Dexter »

Ahh now I saw the problem, I should have read all new posts before I speak about my problem -> IP change
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Yes, we'll have to get the word out about that IP change =)!