admin application

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
fopply
Steam Username: fopply

admin application

Post by fopply »

What is your name? My name is andreas , but the most people call me Fopply
What is your in-game name? My in game name is Fopply<3
What is your Steam username? My steam username is fopply
How old are you? I am 14 years old
Where do you live? I live in Sweden stockholm
Do you have any previous admin experience? No , but i learn fast :-)
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? I would like to be admin becous its so many cheaters and tkers in game and i hate it. So if i be admin i can get them away from the server. I only play breakfloor and i will be online on the server every day if i dont go on holiday or something.
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? CSS
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? no ;d
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Re: admin application

Post by ewil apple »

Nice application, but I've never seen you online. Do you know any of the admins? Have you been given a warning for teamkilling or bad behaviour?
How long have you been playing on this server?
Dexter
Server Administrator
Steam Username: XxBlack_VampirexX

Post by Dexter »

Hi,
Yeah i think you are a quite good candidate. I know you since a short time, but I never saw you teamkilling or anything. Good luck because the last decision is to doggie =)

Dexter
fopply
Steam Username: fopply

Post by fopply »

ewil apple wrote:Nice application, but I've never seen you online. Do you know any of the admins? Have you been given a warning for teamkilling or bad behaviour?
How long have you been playing on this server?
I have play a bit with dexter.
I never have been giving warning for teamkilling or something , and no one going to need to warning me for teamkill :)
I dont have play very much on this server , but i have play the map ''breakfloor'' on other servers.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I must disagree with Dexter here. We have a lot of admins, and my experience judges that you are not a worthy candidate at all. You lack the English skills, the experience, the maturity - the commitment! Sorry, but you're out of luck. Welcome to our community, however :) !
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »