application for admin

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
Chasinlicious
Server Administrator

Re: application for admin

Post by Chasinlicious »

Sonics always onn at late hours, good to have an active admin at Evening ,good luck broski! ;)
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator
Steam Username: evilsonic889

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

Chasinlicious wrote:Sonics always onn at late hours, good to have an active admin at Evening ,good luck broski! ;)
thx mate :-) its true i'm trying to play every evening
QuiiZ
Server Administrator
Steam Username: hockeydude93

Post by QuiiZ »

In this film you can see how evilblacksonic both teamkills and spawncamps. I dont think an admin should behave like this. You don't get my vote.

EvIlBlAcKsOnIc STEAM_0:1:12708543

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f2ed ... f6e8ebb871

Quiiz
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

QuiiZ wrote:In this film you can see how evilblacksonic both teamkills and spawncamps. I dont think an admin should behave like this. You don't get my vote.

Quiiz

that i wanne see how can i open that movie
you have something against me i dont now what but every time you are online you slap me when i rush and when i'm good playing
if i be declined so they must take youre admin away also :s because and i now that i dont have my vote but i love to play on the server i see never you playing
i dont now what is your problem with me but i'm always be a friendly guy that listen to the rules and i wanne see the movie first before i say something because i dont shoot people all the way down only for warning but they stand always on 1 block ore on the wood

so tell me how i can open the file plz
QuiiZ
Server Administrator

Post by QuiiZ »

EvIlBlAcKsOnIc wrote:
QuiiZ wrote:In this film you can see how evilblacksonic both teamkills and spawncamps. I dont think an admin should behave like this. You don't get my vote.

Quiiz

you have something against me i dont now what but every time you are online you slap me when i rush and when i'm good playing
if i be declined so they must take youre admin away also :s because and i now that i dont have my vote but i love to play on the server i see never you playing
i dont now what is your problem with me but i'm always be a friendly guy that listen to the rules and i wanne see the movie first before i say something because i dont shoot people all the way down only for warning but they stand always on 1 block ore on the wood

Go to discussion-f6/how-to-record-a-hacker-t7.html

I don't have anything against you but I think teamkilling is wrong, that's why I don't want you as an admin.

PS. It's spelled "know" and not "now".
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

QuiiZ wrote:
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc wrote:

Quiiz

Go to discussion-f6/how-to-record-a-hacker-t7.html

I don't have anything against you but I think teamkilling is wrong, that's why I don't want you as an admin.

PS. It's spelled "know" and not "now".

ok i understand you but dexter watch the movie and he see that i dont shoot the tker down but another one i have only shot down but he was on the floor and he was tking all the time
and camping was against that tker :s everybody camps when there is a tker and i cant do nothing because i i'm not a admin and there wasnt a admin
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Whenever I'm online, Evil is the most well-behaved player of them all. I did not watch the video you recorded, Quiiz, because I'm a noob and I don't know how to watch it and I'm too lazy to read those instructions. Stuff like camping from tk'ers happens a lot, because there might not be an admin online. I still give a YES from me to EvilBlackSonic. And I actually hate Sonic trademark, weird looking freaky blue gay, but Evil here is a great person! He communicates a lot via microphone and you can just tell by that freaky hypnotic voice he is cool =)!
Jipneke
Server Administrator
Steam Username: leroywilly

Post by Jipneke »

Evil is a nice guy, played twice with him, friendly, active, blabla

The dream-evil server was empty and I joined another breakfloor server.
There is met evil so I asked him to come over to the dream-evil.
He came so I was happy :P, server became full =)
nice job (A)

All pros! no cons
QuiiZ
Server Administrator

Post by QuiiZ »

ewil apple wrote:Whenever I'm online, Evil is the most well-behaved player of them all. I did not watch the video you recorded, Quiiz, because I'm a noob and I don't know how to watch it and I'm too lazy to read those instructions. Stuff like camping from tk'ers happens a lot, because there might not be an admin online. I still give a YES from me to EvilBlackSonic. And I actually hate Sonic trademark, weird looking freaky blue gay, but Evil here is a great person! He communicates a lot via microphone and you can just tell by that freaky hypnotic voice he is cool =)!
I still do NOT have anything against evil, but if you saw me teamkill, wouldnt you have done anything then?
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Well, yes. I think the problem will be solved as soon as I watch the video. Shall try to do so!
Dexter
Server Administrator
Steam Username: XxBlack_VampirexX

Post by Dexter »

If you want to see the video you must open the console and write playdemo evil.dem. but before this you have to put the file into an folder inside of the steamfolder. Steam/Steamapps/Name/CSS/cstrike and there you have to put it. then you do the first and see it =).

Ok my comment on the video:
1. Yeah Sonic tked, but it was a tker, too. You can see that the Tker kills one before Sonic killed him (weird i know (;). I know it's not ok that he tked him but if no admin is online you can't do anything. Another question: Quiz you are an admin right, dont want to argue with you but i think while you made a video of sonic, and you can see it in the video, there was an another tker, the person who was finally tked by sonic. Did you kicked this person? I mean I think there was a reason for tking him. I think he tked many times and maybe it was the right time to be kick him away. Dont want to criticise you and ok finally this video is useful.
2.Sonic spawncamped yeah but only because of the tker. Ok there are ways to get away there but you have to rush then and this results often to a deep long fall to the ground.

Finally I want to say that all this what we/you wrote this time, will only be a help for doggie and this decision is to him. I think we stop this conflict here and see what comes soon =)

Dexter
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Unless the incentives are 100% to prevent further bad habits, TKing a TKer is not allowed. Sure, it sounds natural that "well he TKed me so I can TK him". But in practice it never works and only causes further grief.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

i'm sorry i have done this but what i dont understand is that quiz recorded me and he saw the tker tk's all the time why he have he dont do anything
i'm no tker but thats every time hes online that hes tk's and i can warn him but he dont listen to me
i hope that you dont decline me
blitzelf
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lildvl1996

Post by blitzelf »

Sorry im late, this guy has a strong application!
EvIlBlAcKsOnIc
Server Administrator

Post by EvIlBlAcKsOnIc »

blitzelf wrote:Sorry im late, this guy has a strong application!

you think its a strong application but its not :(

i'm always social and i hope i can help the server :-) but i'm going to wait on a anwser off doggie