Frag-movies

Video-clips, music, musicvideos - anything about music and videos can be posted here.
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Re: Frag-movies

Post by KickFoot »

I guess you're right, but if people only want to focus on the kills, the demos are usually available for download. No point in making frag movies if people only want to see the frags. Having seen quite a few frag movies I'd say that this is actually one of the more clean ones, in comparsion to the majority of frag movies out there. And by clean I mean more focused on the kills. Most frag movies people film using third person every other second, flashing lights, 3D text placed on walls, list goes on; just a whole bunch of special effects. This guy has used what, a little bit of optical flares, coloring effects, ESL logos and some clips placed over other clips. It's not much more than that, really.

But you are right, most frag movies are all the same.

Fragshows are also fun to watch, but they're usually without music. Even if I don't really like the music they've got in the video, I still prefer music over nothing.

Little clips like these are nice, imho.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Nice!
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Alright, so this is actually a clip of my own; this happened yesterday when we were playing a 2on2 ladder game on de_nuke. It was funny as hell at the time, but those guys weren't really that good, we ended up winning with 16-0. The title means "best not to sit on the lamp". (H)

It's recorded from my teammate's perspective, I am the other terrorist.
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

hahah XD you should have given him an arrow to the knee :P
snap it or slap it!

fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Haha n1 Kickfoot xD I really love such things like that. ^^

EDIT: Btw, here is a clip of mine when I'm testing HLTV instead of "in-eye".

Also, I'm working on a second fragmovie, only need a few more clips. :P
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Thanks!

Awesome clips yourself, well played. Surprised you don't have more views. :P
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

KickFoot wrote:Thanks!

Awesome clips yourself, well played. Surprised you don't have more views. :P
Thanks! Yeah, that clip is "unlisted" on YT but overall I don't have very many subscribers :-)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Those are all some really nice clips. Loved the guy on the lamp. He must have gotten one hell of a surprise when jumping down :D !

Fruitbowl 2, is that you playing? Those were some nice shots!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Doggie52 wrote:Those are all some really nice clips. Loved the guy on the lamp. He must have gotten one hell of a surprise when jumping down :D !

Fruitbowl 2, is that you playing? Those were some nice shots!
Yes it's me ^^ Thank you :D
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Oh, man. This prefire that I made here; classic. IT'S ALL ABOUT OUTSMARTING YOUR ENEMY, huehuehue. Protip: Watch it in fullscreen.

Pardon the music, it was not actually meant to be there, I just listened to it while I was recording and I had re-recorded like 5-6 times because Fraps was being a bitch, so I didn't wanna do it again. :P

This was before the actual game started though, the game ended in a draw, 15-15. It was a ladder game and they hadn't lost a single game with their 'new' 2on2 team and are one of the more respected/better people on that site, so even if I would have preferred to win I am still not too unhappy with the outcome of the game. Very unbalanced map, though. It was 11-4 to them as CT and then we also won 11 rounds as CT, and they 4 rounds as T, just like we did, so the game ended in a draw. It's such a heavy CT map it's not even funny. :D
seke3

Post by seke3 »

Nice! You seemed to know the map! I luv it!
snap it or slap it!

EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

Kickfoot, I'm just asking, are you allowed to use net_graph on css? Because in Cs1.6 you will get banned from different ladder-systems (ex. Games4u, playzeek or Playnation) if you use it.

Gaming is a lifestyle!
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Yes, net_graph is allowed on pretty much every ladder-system I've played at least; ESL, Games4u, UNGL, etc. Using net_graph 2 or 3 is however illegal everywhere and you get automatically kicked from the servers for using a value over 1. And you can really modify your GUI and whatnot how much you want, but moving your radar is not allowed. Those are pretty much the only rules.
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

Hi D-E!
Here is one of the 6 clips i did yesterday, I will edit all the clips when im done with everyone. I just downloaded Sony Vegas so I suck on editing but I hope ill become better
This clip is made in the inner backally and high on de_train. You will have to download the clip and look at it with your own media player.
http://speedy.sh/By2Dz/5train.wmv
Observer the dubble-kill I get on the first shot + I'm the main awper in my team so you will only see AWP clips ^^

EDIT 1: Here is the 2nd action.
http://speedy.sh/kNqVD/Untitled.wmv
This is an action on the longside and middle on de_inferno

EDIT 2: Here is the 3th action, it is on De_train on the 3 train (observer the dubble-kill on the last shot)
http://speedy.sh/nv8Rr/4snabbatrain.wmv
Last edited by EsketoN on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gaming is a lifestyle!
seke3

Post by seke3 »

NO WAY! double awp kill! nice!
Last edited by seke3 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
snap it or slap it!