NikoS Application

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
NikoS
Steam Username: harri_karsama

NikoS Application

Post by NikoS »

--NikoS Admin Application--

* Do you regularly TK on the server? -Never.

* Do you regularly annoy other people? -Nope :D

* Do you regularly spam your microphone? -No i don't. I don't speak on microphone at all, sometime with EvIlBlAcKsOnIc and other admins

* Do you swear a lot? -I swear that i don't swear a lot :D

* Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? -No i don't. I play alone in this Steam-acc

What is your name? -Niko

What is your in-game name? -NikoS (sometimes Evil NikoS :D)

What is your Steam username? -harri_karsama

How old are you? -im 15 years old.

Where do you live? -in Finland, Ylivieska

Do you have any previous admin experience? -No but i learn very fast

Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? -I would be a good admin because I am attentive. I am in spec often just watching how players play. I love to write english, but i hate to speak it..Thats why i don't speak a lot. I am understanding and i play a lot this server. im ranked TOP 40 and i have played this server about 1-2 months. I know many admins in this server and EvilBlackSonic is even my friend in Facebook :D

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? -I play regularly CSS but sometimes other games too.

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? -I love this server and I want to punish rule-breakers and get a good life for this game server. I hate to be tked and i know that other think so.. Oh, i forgot.. I speak fluet english and excellent Finnish too :D

-NikoS-
PungsparkaN*
Server Administrator
Steam Username: B0nne094

Re: NikoS Application

Post by PungsparkaN* »

Hey Niko, finally I see so you here :)

I'm not admin but I will write what I Think.

You write really good English and you are very friendly and you play a lot. I have played with you many times and you are a good player. And your attentions are really good.

The text is good in my eyes but the admins have special eyes you know^^ So they can see something that I can't see.

I wish you the best of luck .)
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Hey NikoS,

I just became admin a week ago, but lately I don't really play games because I'm doing bad at school (now you know why I'm never on the server).
Back to the topic: I like it when people who aren't english, manage to speak English in a professional way. It seems that you have this quality. :)
And since you play a lot on "our" server your chance of acception is increased.

And about that special eye thing PungsparkaN was talking about, that's not true. Everyone can make his own judgement, but you have to look at different sides, not only if he pwns everyone in game. It's very important you can behave maturely, in every situation.

You're application is well written,
Good luck!
Qattro
Server Administrator
Steam Username: qattro_gmx

Post by Qattro »

ooh nikos i have Seen you often playing on the Server and i think You're really good Player :)
havent Seen you camping and teamkilling and moreover its a well written Application

But there is one Bad Point:
-the Time you stay at the Forum is very short

good luck mate !!
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Well, You all speak like Nikos has excellent English skills. Well, actually, his application is full of mistakes (I think mostly due to his age, his English will get better during years).
I am from Estonia, Nikos and I just love Finnish people. I took Finnish course during my previous college year.
I've seen You online a couple of times, but not enough to make up my mind. Hope to see You in game and I hope we can get to know each other better ;)!
Qattro
Server Administrator

Post by Qattro »

ewil apple wrote:Well, You all speak like Nikos has excellent English skills. Well, actually, his application is full of mistakes (I think mostly due to his age, his English will get better during years).
I am from Estonia, Nikos and I just love Finnish people. I took Finnish course during my previous college year.
I've seen You online a couple of times, but not enough to make up my mind. Hope to see You in game and I hope we can get to know each other better ;)!
am i mistaken or are here a lot of People from norway, finland,sweden and so on ??
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Yes, it is true, most of the people here are from those countries.
PungsparkaN*
Server Administrator
Steam Username: B0nne094

Post by PungsparkaN* »

You know, Sweden geeks :D
Qattro
Server Administrator

Post by Qattro »

:(

me and dexter are Outsiders :( :( :(
Qattro
Server Administrator

Post by Qattro »

Today i hadnt time to Play pungs :(
Play some rounds Tomorrow?? ;)
maybe not only breakfloor (hehe)
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Qattro, please do not double-post.

NikoS, I wouldn't say you English is fluent, as you claim, even though you have a great vocabulary (It's still very good, though). But, hell, who cares about that anyway.
Stay active in-game and on forums. Show us why we should choose you.
Qattro wrote: am i mistaken or are here a lot of People from norway, finland,sweden and so on ??
No, you are not mistaken. There are a lot of Nordic people here because the CS:S server is located somewhere here in Sweden (or Denmark/Norway.)
And because of this, it is easier for people in our countries to find the server. (At least that's how I think it was. Doggie explained it about year ago, or something like that).

- Alex
NikoS

Post by NikoS »

oh sorry, i know that i don't speak an excellent english, my english number at school is 5 (scale 4-10 :D) but i learn all the time.. :D

EDIT: My new nick is Dream-evil NikoS
Qattro
Server Administrator

Post by Qattro »

NikoS wrote:oh sorry, i know that i don't speak an excellent english, my english number at school is 5 (scale 4-10 :D) but i learn all the time.. :D

EDIT: My new nick is Dream-evil NikoS
yeah i think you mean grade Not Number or??

@KickFoot ooh yeah i had forgotten that i can edit my post :D sry :'( for it was my mistake
NikoS

Post by NikoS »

yeah i mean that. :)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Hey Nikos! You have been declined, mainly due to your blatant inactivity on the forums (you have only posted in this thread, as an example). Your English is good, however, and I'd say you have a good chance of getting accepted in a month or two's time!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »