Server Admin Application (Unique)

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
Unique
Steam Username: Puetter4

Server Admin Application (Unique)

Post by Unique »

Hello! Looking for admin position because I would be very happy to help with your server Rats_2k4 I have played a lot of Rats_2k4 in the past and I really love it. But it is also alot of very very immature children and cheaters. I simply want to be admin to help and bring more people to Rats_2k4. And that it will be as good as possible for people who plays on Rats_2k4. I am very patient and mature for my age. Have almost no experience with Admin position but I look an awful lot to my brother when he plays Grand Theft Auto. There he is admin. I like to help him with dicisions and such things.
Some info about me
where I live? : Sweden
what's my name? : Philip Pütter
what is my steam username? : Puetter4
how old am I? : 13 But mature!
do i spam alot in mic? : Hate that! so no ofcourse
why would i fit as an admin?: I think I would fit as an admin becuse I am mature and make good decisions. listening to the people what they have to say and taking my time.
Do I have something else I want to say?: no, not more than that I'm very mature for my age and make good decisions. listen very well and taking my time with problems.
there finally finished! :) think i got everything but feel free to ask any questions if i have missed annything because I'll be happy to answer!
greetings. Unique
p.s I can speak good English and if I do not know a word, I have a laptop next to me so I can look up the word!
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Re: Server Admin Application (Unique)

Post by N3bulouz »

It's very useful that your brother is in an admin-position too, this is very good for learning! (though it's in an other game..)
You're english is pretty good for a 13 year old, and the reason why you want to become admin is the main reason we need admins, isn't it?

It's a YES for me.

Greetz,
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

I've played with you many times now and my impression of you is that you're a good guy. Didn't know you were only 13 because you're acting mature which you mention here. You have only one post but the application is good and the english too and we're in need of admins so for me it's a yes!
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

well, i normaly have a dislike to people who join de forum just for the reason to get admin
but in you're case i will consider a yes because youre english is fluent and you are a mature player for
youre age...
you have my yes if you are more active on the forum.
Unique

Post by Unique »

thank u all! :) I have been trying to been active on the forum the past two days becuse ive only been an member on this forum for 3 days now. Yesterday I wrote a suggestion on discussions for example :)
Addass
I made the Dream-Evil slogan!

Post by Addass »

Unique. some of your posts are absolutely unnessecary. Please dont post just to post, take your time and write something that you can actually contribute with. The same goes for everyone else, not just you. It's not about how many posts you have, its about what you write in them. Personally i dont care if you have 5 posts with much text where you actually write something intresting or if you have a 1000 posts saying something like: "hi" "great" "xD" "lol" etc.
You dont have to post 20 posts a day to be active on the forums.. You could instead write 1 long post every 2 days. This makes you look alot more mature and you'll look more like a nice guy other then the annoying type that allways has to have the last word and allways commenting anything you say. I hope you get my point.
Until you Fullfill this, Its a No from me, but that doesnt mean you cant change it. I also havent met you ingame, so i dont know what you're like in person, but based on these posts you look more like the annoying type then the nice guy.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

I think i'm gonna change to a NO.
Everyone thinks he can be admin if he joins the forums and posts a few topics that (mostly) don't make any sense..
If you proof yourself, you can turn this NO into a YES!

Greetz,
Unique

Post by Unique »

Addas: I understand completely what you mean. But what I meant with my little bit longer posts and posts was that I wanted to be recognized here on the forum. Will definitely stop. I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression of me. Your picture out of me is totally wrong if I may say so. With this I am not trying to nail you. I'm simply trying explain that it is not me you imagined at your description. I'm gonna stop with the post, I think i got out of handle with the whole recognize attempt. I shall do it in another way! And take my time. That is the right way to do it. And the way you guys want me to right?
N3bulouz: Almost the same thing just that I am wondering what kind of posts that dosen't make anny sense?

Hope you guys change your minds. I will make it better.
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Addas, you haven't met him probably because he plays alot on the 1.6 server and I can assure you that he's not annoying, accontrary he's very respectful and mature and don't get pissed off if a player is acting bad or saying stupid things. Some of the posts my be unnessecary but the one he posted with suggestions for the 1.6 server was very good imo.

And unique, just take your time, there's no rush as I've said to you earlier :).

I'll still stick to my yes because I believe he will be active here and post nessecary things, he is mature so don't let a couple of posts fool you ;).
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Your English is getting better and the attitude, effort and devotion you've shown towards the community is remarkable! I'll make up my mind about you and StatiC sooner or later!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Unique

Post by Unique »

Doggie52 wrote:Your English is getting better and the attitude, effort and devotion you've shown towards the community is remarkable! I'll make up my mind about you and StatiC sooner or later!
Thank you.
Zyber
Steam Username: Zyber_shot

Post by Zyber »

Even though I'm not an admin I'll say yes, because there's a desperate need of admins on the 1.6 server (You could work just a little bit on your english though).
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

Im not an admin on this erver too, i was in antoher rats server, but thats one year ago,...
i think its good, that some people want to become admin, but.... soem just use to make some strange things with it, ban people without reason and son on... what i watn to say is, that the server maybe need admins who are a bit older like 17 or so, they got more experience with the game and the rules and how to act right as admin, just watch your brother in mta as admin doestn help unique, i was on one of these serers admin (Badwolf -Surranden), so i can say that there is a very big difference between watching an admin there and BE an admin here, but when you just prove yourself on the server (like sending small-movies of cheater withh there ip or sth like that could be very helpful, and post seroius things in the forums could be nice to, but all in all i must agree addas and nebuloz... but minds can change.. impress me and other people and i think ull get much yes from me and other gamers :)
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

and yes you english is for an 13 years old very very good... wish i had been so good in your age, because of school ;)
Zyber
Steam Username: Zyber_shot

Post by Zyber »

Anterro, age doesn't matter, and who knows, maybe he's played CS for several years?
I'm just really tired of people "discriminating" us just because we're a little bit younger ;).