Server Admin Application (Unique)

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Re: Server Admin Application (Unique)

Post by N3bulouz »

Haha yes I was 14 when I became admin on CS:S, and I also got several comments mentioning my english level. ;)

To the point. Though I haven't yet met you in-game or on Steam (that's not your fault), I changed my mind again. You seem very willing to help the community grow by taking this admin position, and that's only one good point!
Your english is as everyone's english SHOULD be, almost perfect.
And you mentioned you were mature, and if this is true, I think you would fit in the admin team.

Definately a yes for me! Good luck with your application! :D
GloriousNoR
Server Administrator
Steam Username: triple_cp

Post by GloriousNoR »

Zyber wrote:Anterro, age doesn't matter, and who knows, maybe he's played CS for several years?
I'm just really tired of people "discriminating" us just because we're a little bit younger ;).
Well, age may matter. Some contents a admin may (possibly) deal with is swearing not appropriate for all ages.
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Zyber
Steam Username: Zyber_shot

Post by Zyber »

GloriousNoR wrote:
Zyber wrote:Anterro, age doesn't matter, and who knows, maybe he's played CS for several years?
I'm just really tired of people "discriminating" us just because we're a little bit younger ;).
Well, age may matter. Some contents a admin may (possibly) deal with is swearing not appropriate for all ages.
If you play CS then you're alleady familiar with swearing, and almost evry kid who's over 11 knows atleast five swearwords or so.
I think Unique can handle it ;).

Let's just hope you give me some understanding when I get the guts to apply (A)
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

im not 'discriminating'! i only say that its a bit strange
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Ok we don't have to argue now, people have different oppinions. :)
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
GloriousNoR
Server Administrator

Post by GloriousNoR »

Zyber wrote:
GloriousNoR wrote:
If you play CS then you're alleady familiar with swearing, and almost evry kid who's over 11 knows atleast five swearwords or so.

But I want you to take in mind that cs is 16+. ;)
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

GloriousNoR wrote:
Zyber wrote:
GloriousNoR wrote:

Ur right, but there are so many guys playing cs without being 16 :P
But who cares? If hes acting like an 16 year old player... =D
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
Zyber
Steam Username: Zyber_shot

Post by Zyber »

GloriousNoR wrote:
Zyber wrote:
GloriousNoR wrote:

But the parents allow them to play, so you can have that in mind ;) (I'm not being mean now)
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

i think it doesnt matter how old you are... when u have fun and you dont become terrorist in rl;)
okay... maybe u must be older then 12;)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Enough of the age-discussions please! Any Dream-Evil admin would know that age is of little importance - the key to being a good admin is maturity :) !

Unique - you have shown some serious, steadfast and outstanding commitment towards the community and our 1.6 server. Your English could need some brushing up, but apart from that you would sincerely be a great addition to our 1.6 admin team! Hit me up on Steam - I believe you've got me added - and we can talk!

Congratulations.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Congrats with your promotion! ;)
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

yeah, congratulations =D
Last edited by Flubbel on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
GloriousNoR
Server Administrator

Post by GloriousNoR »

Anyhow, welcome aboard and congratulations.

But something that bothers me, how come I've almost never seen you on the server?
Unique
Steam Username: Puetter4

Post by Unique »

thumbs up. I've had steam / counterstrike for 8 years. Anterro I think you should stop picking on me just because I'm 13 I'm as mature as a 17 year old. Sure you think I'm immature because I have been to school a few years less. But in some cases, the 9 year olds may be more mature than 17 year olds. There is intelligence,mature and patience that they are looking for , am I right? .. why should a simple thing as age upset you? find no error in age, get to know the person before you say that he / she is immature.
No offense meant, only facts.

greetings , unique :)
GloriousNoR wrote:Anyhow, welcome aboard and congratulations.

But something that bothers me, how come I've almost never seen you on the server?
I only play on the cs 1.6 server , nicking a different name now , |RSO| FnaC , see you on the server ! :)
Doggie52 wrote:Enough of the age-discussions please! Any Dream-Evil admin would know that age is of little importance - the key to being a good admin is maturity :) !

Unique - you have shown some serious, steadfast and outstanding commitment towards the community and our 1.6 server. Your English could need some brushing up, but apart from that you would sincerely be a great addition to our 1.6 admin team! Hit me up on Steam - I believe you've got me added - and we can talk!

Congratulations.
Thank you very much! Sorry I have not been active in the past week. My computer broke down and once I had bought new and built up my computerm, I forgot the password to the Dream-evil community embarrassingly
Last edited by Doggie52 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No triple-posting!