Last movie you saw was...

Video-clips, music, musicvideos - anything about music and videos can be posted here.
Reaper
Server Administrator
Steam Username: supersmoke17

Re: Last movie you saw was...

Post by Reaper »

I saw The lost Future yesterday, what a crappy movie. I'll give it 2/5

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1615091/plotsummary
Spray and pray
FrostMinD
Server Administrator
Steam Username: FrostMinD

Post by FrostMinD »

Havoc. A really good movie. 5/5
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Saw Pirates Of The Caribbean on strange tides yesterday. I knew it would be bad before I watched it and it was really bad. It was like they involved "the force" from star wars and other weird things. 2/5...
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

fruitbowl 2 wrote:Saw Pirates Of The Caribbean on strange tides yesterday. I knew it would be bad before I watched it and it was really bad. It was like they involved "the force" from star wars and other weird things. 2/5...
the force? in what scene? how do you mean? it was weird, yes but the force?
snap it or slap it!

fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

seke3 wrote:
fruitbowl 2 wrote:Saw Pirates Of The Caribbean on strange tides yesterday. I knew it would be bad before I watched it and it was really bad. It was like they involved "the force" from star wars and other weird things. 2/5...
Just wondering,have you seen star wars and POTC? If you compare what the jedi's can do, to what Blackbeard and in the end of the movie Barbossa did it's pretty clear that they use some sort of magic on that certain ship. I just did not like it and all the "pirates" movies gets worse all the time, the first one was pretty good but in the 3rd it started to get over-kill. This one sucked.
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Saw one movie yesterday, and one today (tonight...lol) so I'll just rate 'em both!

The Change-Up 4/5
It's nothing I haven't seen before, really, but it had me laughing pretty much throughout the whole movie, so it definitely deserves its 4 stars!

Colombiana 4/5
This movie kicked ass and Zoë did a spectacular job performing in her role. She deserves an Emmy/Grammy award, hands down. It's one of those movies you can only watch so many times, though, but I enjoyed it very much.
seke3

Post by seke3 »

fruitbowl 2 wrote:
seke3 wrote:
Just wondering,have you seen star wars and POTC? If you compare what the jedi's can do, to what Blackbeard and in the end of the movie Barbossa did it's pretty clear that they use some sort of magic on that certain ship. I just did not like it and all the "pirates" movies gets worse all the time, the first one was pretty good but in the 3rd it started to get over-kill. This one sucked.
oh right, forgot that ship :P i see what you mean ;) and you are right. the pirate movies sux this days! well, i dont really like movies where the story continues in another movie.. for example pirates of the carribean or harry potter. you kinda know whats goin to happen. they get the ship, yay! or they killed a part of voldemort, hurray!
snap it or slap it!

fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Iron Man 2 - 4.5 Better than I expected, follow up movies aren't always that good. :P
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

^ It's awesome, except for the part where they switched an actor ._.
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Yeah, that sucked pretty hard, he was one of the bigger characters in the movie and even if they switch to another good actor it won't be the same anyway. :/

EDIT: Transformers 3 - 5
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

I just saw Star Wars III (again) and I think it's the best movie from the Star Wars series :) 5/5

EDIT: Wild wild west - 4/5

Gaming is a lifestyle!
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

I just saw Conan the Destroyer with Arnold the One and Only in his best shape. Wonderul movie and Arnold is epic! I give it a 5 with no doubts!
FrostMinD
Server Administrator

Post by FrostMinD »

All the Jason Bourne movies. In my opinion the best trilogy ever produced. 5/5!
seke3

Post by seke3 »

oliver twist * sucks!!!
snap it or slap it!

FrostMinD
Server Administrator

Post by FrostMinD »

Thor. 4/5. I'ts worth watching;)