pew*'s Application

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
eli
Server Administrator
Steam Username: manahero

pew*'s Application

Post by eli »

I nearly play every day on the rats_2k4, so this is my request of becomming admin.

What is your name? Elias

What is your in-game name? pew*

What is your Steam username? manahero

How old are you? 19

Where do you live? Tünzhausen, near Munich in Germany

Do you have any previous admin experience? Yes, I've been admin on two rats2k4-servers andI had my own rats2k4-server
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? So, I've been admin for a long time so I believe, I know what I would be doing if I were admin on your rats2k4-server. You also should try keeping the teams fair and prevent clashs between the users. And I really would like to become an admin myself, because than I can react, if there is a problem.

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? I play CS1.6 only

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? Yes: The only thing, I don't like on your rats2k4-server is the fact that there never is an admin online, so if there joins a cheater 1. playing isn't any longer fun. 2. everybody starts flaming around. And a adminstrative thin: Do you have Admin-ESP installed? It's a really nice and usefull tool for finding cheaters. It REALLY helps.

Do you regularly annoy other people? No

Do you regularly spam your microphone? No

Do you swear a lot? No

Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? No

That's my application. If there are any questions left, you can ask right here, in Steam (manahero) or writing me an e-mail (dot_elkAThotmail.de).

PS: Right now, there was another cheater. Krel^...WH+AIMBOT :( no fun
Last edited by eli on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*music
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Re: pew*'s Application

Post by Doggie52 »

Hello Elias!

Could you elaborate on your own server-hosting experience? I would very much like to know :) .
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
eli
Server Administrator

Post by eli »

Hi!
Ok:
I bought a prepaid gameserver on http://www.g-portal.de/.
I installed the knife mod, parachute, admin esp and a mod, that shows the damage you deal. Also some roundsounds...
We, my friends and me, played there daily and for a time, there were many other players online too.
It wasn't difficult to install all the the things.
But then, I stopped playing for a while and my friends too, so I decided to shut the server down.

I hope I could help.
If you want to know something else, just ask.^^
*music
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

I see that your application misses one of the questions:Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? that's the most important question imo. So if you please could answer that it would be easier for me (and probably the others) to see if you fit as an admin.
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
Zyber
Steam Username: Zyber_shot

Post by Zyber »

fruitbowl 1 wrote:I see that your application misses one of the questions:Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? that's the most important question imo. So if you please could answer that it would be easier for me (and probably the others) to see if you fit as an admin.
No it doesn't, and you'll see that if you read it more carefully ;)
eli
Server Administrator

Post by eli »

Hi! I just forgot to format that question (bold like the others). I did it right now. :)
*music
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Your english is good and I know you're mature, your 19 years improve it, however you wrote this application the day after you joined. I hope you want to be apart of the community and not only joined to get admin powers. You have the things you need to get there but being a part of the community is very important aswell. Therefor it's leaning towards a yes from me but I need to know if you want to be apart of this community?

/Fruit 1 :)
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
eli
Server Administrator

Post by eli »

Thank you.
And sure, I really would love it to become a integrated member of your community but till now there were not many topics to post something useful in it. ;)
*music
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Pew! I like you, you have shown to stay on the forums and you appear mature and confident when talking to other people. I should be very happy if you chose to become admin on the 1.6 server! Contact me, and we'll set you up!

Congratulations :) !
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Gz m8!! :D
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Nice to have you in the team eli. ;)
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Gz pew!