Application for CS1.6 - n0_0nE

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Application for CS1.6 - n0_0nE

Post by EsketoN »

What is your name? Erik

What is your in-game name? n0_0nE

What is your Steam username? n0_0nEz

How old are you? 13 years old (14 in march)

Where do you live? Stockholm, Sweden

Do you have any previous admin experience? Yes, I'm admin on a server right now but its not running very often and i was admin on a Jailbreak server but the head admin shut it down + I don't like Jailbreak anymore.

Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)?
Well, I have some admin skills and I know what to do when the two players for example brawl, I'm pretty good at taking care of such conflicts. And I think that the admins would need some help because they are not many and I think they need some support when they are offline (this is when most things happen) and it is very difficult in these situations, for example such as a week ago. A player is cheating I check on steam if an admin is online but no. I go into the specc with a different name because i'm going to record and then the cheater saw me and the cheater get the **** from the server, very annoying.

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? I play CS1.6
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us?1. Someone might know me as guch.
2. If I get admin and I will try to ensure that no one understands that I have been admin, except for you who are members of the forum, because then maybe I can help you with this problem when no admin is online. So if I get the admin I beg you to not tell every player on the server that i've get admin (just in case if i'm getting admin =P)

Do you regularly TK on the server? No (it's not possible?)
Do you regularly annoy other people? No, never
Do you regularly spam your microphone? Never hate that (and i hate those who do it)
Do you swear a lot? No
Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? No, my steam

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Scoarden

Re: Application for CS1.6 - n0_0nE

Post by Scoarden »

okay.
i read through it. and all in all its good. BUT:
1. your activity in the community is 'a bit' low, so if you really take part at other problems, be more active.
2. how long do you play? cause i never saw you ingame (please correct me if im wrong)
3. its not very helpful when you, that there are never admins online when there is a problem. just try to add all admins in steam to call them if you got problems.

I would like to seem, if the admins thinks the same, but all in all: try to get active, i mean you have nother account called guch right? and you havent been active with this account either...

so, if my vote would count, it would be a 'nice' no from me, you seem like a nice guy and your admin experience is interesting. but i cant really believe that you would take care of other problems when you are not active on the forums, or namely the problems posted there. please go through these points.
Always remember: this no can transform to a very nice yes! :)
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

Anterro, all votes counts for me:D, but i need to defend my self. 1. I know i just have 30 posts but i think posts is not the most important thing (or am i wrong?)

2. I've played on the server for 1 year but the last month i have not play so much on rats... Because of my clan... But now i have change clan so you will see me i swear:D (if you talk to someone thats played on the server for like 1 year they will know who guch is...

3. Well i got all the ''active admins'' on steam and sometimes there is no admin online. Sometimes i use to textmess fruitbowl 2 that there is a cheater on the server and that he could ask his brother if he could ban him. Hope i've cleard everything or somethings now and hope i get a yes from you Anterro:D

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

1. right, but i only look at the post-per-day rate ;) and thats a but low, but as i was saying, you can change that and i hope you do :)
2. when i got time ill do this and i hope we play one time together :)
3. thats good. but you can nearly always ask flubb for example, he is very often online.
and as i was saying, this not-mean-or-hard no can easily transform to a yes :)
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Well, I know you =) Of course I do, I think I know most of the players at rats, but anyway:
  • I dont care about someones post-per-day rate if Im honestly.. When I applied for admin I had like 30? I dont know, but I was online, every day, and you could have been sure that if there would have been something interesting for me, I would have posted anything, hope its the same with you! =)
  • Hmm, yes. There are many admins already, but I think no admin dont want to get some help anyhow!
  • I cant tell anything bad about you, so I hope or I think you wont abuse your admin privileges (Im right with that, or not? =P )
  • I dont know anything about your admin-being until today, so I cant say anything about that!.. =(
  • If Im totaly honest: Im often thinking about the age of the members that are applying for admin, but I dont think you will act immature =P
It would be a yes by me, but I also want to see some other replies for this =)
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

Thank you flubbel :D

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Ive got a bad feeling about my last post. Anyhow it sounds bad =/

Just wanted to clarify that Im totally on your side!
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

Understood :D

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Your at the same age as me, but i think we dont need so many more admins, but a couple more is just good! and i know you! your mature and a really nice person! i really like you and you get a BIG YES from me!
Image ImageImage
Blade
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rick571

Post by Blade »

Whiskey wrote:i really like you and you get a BIG YES from me!
eeyyy stealaahh I said a BIG YES before ^^
I luv my doggies :D
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

Thank you Whiskey =D
Anterro, I'm hope this not-mean-or-hard no becomes a yes after we have learned to know each other better =D

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

hope so too :) see you ingame :)
Blade
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rick571

Post by Blade »

I think that you're a nice guy, Im busy with css because all want me to come when im admin, but still I want to come play with ya :P
Good english for a 13 year old and a swedish (no offence, but most of the sweds have really bad english)
It's good that you've admin before, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Think that's all you need, a YES from me
I luv my doggies :D
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

Thank you Blade =D

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Anterro wrote:1. right, but i only look at the post-per-day rate ;) and thats a but low, but as i was saying, you can change that and i hope you do :)
2. when i got time ill do this and i hope we play one time together :)
3. thats good. but you can nearly always ask flubb for example, he is very often online.
and as i was saying, this not-mean-or-hard no can easily transform to a yes :)
Post-per-day count is probably the worst measure of someone's activity you can possible choose to look at.
When I judge people's activity on the forums, I judge the time they've been registered and the quality of their posts. A person with 50 "ok", "cool xD" and "lol !!"-posts will never become an admin, nor will a person who is newly registered and for the sole purpose of posting an admin application.

A mature person with mature, qualitative posts will stand a much better chance of gaining my trust.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »