fruitbowl 2:s application

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Re: fruitbowl 2:s application

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Haha ;) Nah, I'm liking fruitbowl 1 and 2, and fruit 1 agree :)
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Well, my brother your application is well written and I think you have what it takes. I will not vote or write anything more here because it feels a but wierd I must say :P but I think you guys know what I think about my brother and it feels better if you guys tell him what you think!

Good luck! :)
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Thx bro! :)
Doug

Post by Doug »

Hey Im Understanding that you learn stuff from your brother and that great!
And If you wanna be a admin you should speak better english.. You sad: My dad is from the Uk so english is not a problem.
If i look what you whrote i find more then 20 mistaken words.
If you learning much from your brother learn english from him .
I Dont Have My Option Yet but for now i think its a no But that NO! Can turn To a deffitlinny YES! ;)
Greetz Doug
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

I can't see your point here, you're complaining about MY English? You see if you can't write English correct either you maybe shouldn't complain and being so high-hat. I don't want to start a fight here but why sign up to the forums and being a bit rude instead of giving feedback. For the record, I've never even played or chatted with you so I don't see how you can judge me and take that decision when you've just signed up.

//fruitbowl 2
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Benjamin, I must unfortunately decline you, much due to the same reasons as with n0_0nE. I will quote what I wrote in his application:
Doggie52 wrote:Erik, I must decline you for a very simple reason - we have a lot of admins on the 1.6 server at the moment, and unless an applicant really, really stands out I will be forced to decline them. You have shown good patience and good commitment to the community, you seem mature and apart from some rather shady acquaintances you seem to be a good admin candidate but you are still perhaps not yet ready for the job.

I recommend you re-apply in a month or two, or when we're low on admins again. Until then, feel free to stay in the community and on our servers! Thanks :) .
The reason I have quoted this is not because I am lazy or because I don't care about replying to your application. It is because you and him are really in the same position, and the same things apply to you both.

I must add to your favor, though, that you have the necessary grasp of English to perform well as an admin. I don't really agree with Doug at all, in fact. The only down-side to you is that your brother is admin too. But that shouldn't be an issue since you both have shown yourselves to be mature, neutral and peaceful!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Okay, I'm happy you think I got good english and that I'm a good candidate :-) Although I would not apply if I thought there was enough admins online. Actually when I see an admin it's always one of the 3 I usually see around. Why I still applied eventhough my brother is admin is because he is not always at home when I'm playing. Since I'm pretty young I'm often home early from school and the admins are away because of school etc. And when I'm online there is almost one cheater online every time (I can promise they are cheating) and like 3 campers or spammers etc. Sometimes campers can be more irritating then a cheater. And only 1/10 times it works to have my say binding: NO CAMPING ALLOWED. Like I've written is not a record so useful when I got time to play and no admins is online. I'm not really whining about this but I hope that more admins will be online more often because I don't think 3 admins is enough.

Greetz

//fruitbowl 2
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

We are getting many admins right now yes. i don't think admins should be the problem but your very mature and so is no_onez, but it's some more admins than the ones that can solve the issues, i dunno if the rests have got them powers already but i think a couple off the admins haven't
Image ImageImage