Ciorps apply.

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
Ciorpz

Ciorps apply.

Post by Ciorpz »

Ciorps apply!

* Do you regularly TK on the server? No, and I don’t like people who do that.
* Do you regularly annoy other people? If maybe accidently, never on purpose.
* Do you regularly spam your microphone? No, I don’t have one.
* Do you swear a lot? No.
* Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? No I don’t.
What is your name? My real name is Arlis.
What is your in-game name? I use the name ciorps if I’m playing.
What is your Steam username? My steam username is blac44.
How old are you? I will become 13 on the 22. February.
Where do you live? I live in Estonia , Tartu.
Do you have any previous admin experience? I do have on games like crossfire and I’ve been a player moderator in the game called Runescape.
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? I’d like to become administrator, because I usually play a lot on the server and there are some rule breakers and sometimes I can’t do nothing about it. And I really want to be a part of this community. I’m active on the forums and
so in game.
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? I own both but I’m applying on the source server.
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? I’ve improved my English skills a lot and their getting better everyday . I ‘ve become more mature for sure, if you compare to my last apply. I hope to play with other people soon, but I can’t play to the 28th of February cause my new pc will be delivered on that date. If you have questions you liked to ask don’t delay with them, because i don’t know that did I gave all the information you people liked to hear.

All the best,
Ciorps
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Re: Ciorps apply.

Post by N3bulouz »

Hey mate, I would like to have you in the admin team, only I don't know if you know all the other admins on the source server. Do you know them well?
Another sort of backdraft is your English skill. Sometimes it's hard for me to understand you in the steam chat (or was that a half year ago?), though, this application is written in almost good English, English which is understandable.
I know you can be a good admin, but use your common sence and not your anger. I know I've had problems with raging as admin on the server, so I know it is hard to control your emotions. But I think this is going to be allright, cause I know you for a little while now! Eh, wirus ;)

I believe your English improves every day, so you get a yes from me. Good luck Arlis!
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

N3bulouz wrote:Hey mate, I would like to have you in the admin team, only I don't know if you know all the other admins on the source server. Do you know them well?
Another sort of backdraft is your English skill. Sometimes it's hard for me to understand you in the steam chat (or was that a half year ago?), though, this application is written in almost good English, English which is understandable.
I know you can be a good admin, but use your common sence and not your anger. I know I've had problems with raging as admin on the server, so I know it is hard to control your emotions. But I think this is going to be allright, cause I know you for a little while now! Eh, wirus ;)

I believe your English improves every day, so you get a yes from me. Good luck Arlis!
Thanks mate !
well i know them everyone but some people i know better and others i don't. that was half a year ago when you didn't understand me ! ;) . I can control myself now, so you don't have to worry about that, Daniel ! :)
N3bulouz
Server Administrator

Post by N3bulouz »

Ok good! It stays a yes! ;)
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

You are the most annyoing and the most immature person I know. Only good thing about you is your skills in the game. I would be mad if I would say yes to your apply. You have no respect to other people and you like to kiss up and make others believe you are what they would call a human being.
You truly have changed over the time you have been involved with this community, but you surely would not fit to the admin team, because like Lindsay Lohan you will never grow up.
People here are well-minded, respectful, witty and honest and I really think now is not the time to supply admin team with rude good skilled little boys.
To all of you others who are reading this apply and think I might be too evil, trust me, I am not. I am being positive to be frank.
But, to summon up my thoughts, a NO from me.
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

ewil apple wrote:You are the most annyoing and the most immature person I know. Only good thing about you is your skills in the game. I would be mad if I would say yes to your apply. You have no respect to other people and you like to kiss up and make others believe you are what they would call a human being.
You truly have changed over the time you have been involved with this community, but you surely would not fit to the admin team, because like Lindsay Lohan you will never grow up.
People here are well-minded, respectful, witty and honest and I really think now is not the time to supply admin team with rude good skilled little boys.
To all of you others who are reading this apply and think I might be too evil, trust me, I am not. I am being positive to be frank.
Um, okay i've been away for allmoste a year i have changed. but its your call.. sorry to hear things like that from you..:(
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

ewil apple wrote:You are the most annyoing and the most immature person I know. Only good thing about you is your skills in the game. I would be mad if I would say yes to your apply. You have no respect to other people and you like to kiss up and make others believe you are what they would call a human being.
i havent played with you
butIf this is true! ;O

You get a SupaH GianT NO
Image ImageImage
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

Whiskey wrote:
i havent played with you
butIf this is true! ;O

You get a SupaH GianT NO
oh comon, that is not true... i could maybe play with you tomorrow. i guess ewil apple a bit overeacted and people will belive him more than me. :(
Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

sorry for double posting
Last edited by Whiskey on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage
Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

Whiskey wrote:oh comon, that is not true... i could maybe play with you tomorrow. i guess ewil apple a bit overeacted and people will belive him more than me. :(
hmm, im just saying if ewil apple has right, i will stay on my no! but i want to hear what more admins say before i can say yes or no in my opinion
Image ImageImage
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

whiskey see for yourselff if it is true everybody has another opinion about someone........
if u ever think of applying don't trust others that easely:P,, if someone says he tked me don't instantly ban the other hahaxd.
but ewil i would like some explanations on what do you base it all, i really like you as a person and you've been my mate from
the start but the things you say here i don't see them in ciorps.
i usually talk to him on steam and he really is a nice fella, talking about his bike and pc, and his english isn't the worse either, its quite good actually.
please explain mate:)
Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

henk wrote:whiskey see for yourselff if it is true everybody has another opinion about someone........
if u ever think of applying don't trust others that easely:P,, if someone says he tked me don't instantly ban the other hahaxd.
but ewil i would like some explanations on what do you base it all, i really like you as a person and you've been my mate from
the start but the things you say here i don't see them in ciorps.
i usually talk to him on steam and he really is a nice fella, talking about his bike and pc, and his english isn't the worse either, its quite good actually.
please explain mate:)
yeah i know thats why i changed my words. But if Ewil apple has right i will not say yes. But he might be a nice fellow and a good mate. I dont know! $$
Image ImageImage
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

i am not saying he isn't speaking the truth nor that he is, i want some explanations from the good old apple:)
N3bulouz
Server Administrator

Post by N3bulouz »

I know back in the days when you were still W!RU$, you could be a little immature, but you were 11 back then! I know people can change when they hit puberty, because I used to be an annoying little fella too. What I'm trying to tell all of you here, is that he really changed! Now can we please talk about something else?
Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

NoooOO!

just kidding :P
Image ImageImage