Ciorps apply.

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
Scoarden

Re: Ciorps apply.

Post by Scoarden »

Ciorps wrote:
Whiskey wrote:
ewil apple wrote:You are the most annyoing and the most immature person I know. Only good thing about you is your skills in the game. I would be mad if I would say yes to your apply. You have no respect to other people and you like to kiss up and make others believe you are what they would call a human being.
You truly have changed over the time you have been involved with this community, but you surely would not fit to the admin team, because like Lindsay Lohan you will never grow up.
People here are well-minded, respectful, witty and honest and I really think now is not the time to supply admin team with rude good skilled little boys.
To all of you others who are reading this apply and think I might be too evil, trust me, I am not. I am being positive to be frank.
But, to summon up my thoughts, a NO from me.
i havent played with you
butIf this is true! ;O

You get a SupaH GianT NO
oh comon, that is not true... i could maybe play with you tomorrow. i guess ewil apple a bit overeacted and people will belive him more than me. :(
sorry ciorps... but they are both right :D
i played with you under another name and what i saw was really terrible. im sure you wouldnt fit as admin. sorry... but true, if my vote would count, a big NO from me
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

hmm under the name wirus or ciorps? and explain terrible (namecalling,tking)?
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

terrible because of immaturity and that in a way i just saw one time, but i dont wanna tell the name in public ;)
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Henk my son, explaining how dear little Wirus used to act would take days. If you want dream evil to have admins who act childish from time to time and who swear at other people, then it is your choice. I am in a respectful relationship with most of active admins around here, because I am so mature and I have an apple instead of a human brain.
Just try to catch wirus/ciorps at his usual, you will be very much disturbed. Time changes people, true, but I do not believe it right now.

One positive thing about ciorps would be that he likes gaming and he is too young to have a job, he would be around all the time, getting angrier and angrier and turning into a green hulk and destroying everything we love and cherish.
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

thats why i like u ewil XD allways funnyXd it made me laught twice hahaxd.
but still maybe you should play with him maybe it will change your opinion, or at least talk.
but still your opinion is your opinion and i am respecting that, this is to all admins of source
that are active on css, try to catch ciorps on css and see how he plays, so everybody can have its own opinion:)
sounds fair.
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

ewil apple wrote:Henk my son, explaining how dear little Wirus used to act would take days. If you want dream evil to have admins who act childish from time to time and who swear at other people, then it is your choice. I am in a respectful relationship with most of active admins around here, because I am so mature and I have an apple instead of a human brain.
Just try to catch wirus/ciorps at his usual, you will be very much disturbed. Time changes people, true, but I do not believe it right now.

One positive thing about ciorps would be that he likes gaming and he is too young to have a job, he would be around all the time, getting angrier and angrier and turning into a green hulk and destroying everything we love and cherish.
Your saying how i did act, but please i have changed, i can control myself. I'm taking the gameplay as a game not a real life issue. What do you mean catching me in my usual ? You think i'm just acting off right now ?I think this apply will be declined ,but look ewil on the bright side, i can play with you and you can keep an eye on me all the time. Maybe you will get a better view of me, maybe even worse. But it's your opinion of me.
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

@anterro
you have to be mistaking me with somebody else. i generally only play source and you 1,6 . but it all comes to that when did you play with me , if you did.
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

I haven't played much CS:S recently, but it's pretty hard to disagree that you used to be really annoying and argumentative - the stuff people have said so far about swearing and getting angry is certainly true, and I think it was the right decision to reject your past applications.

However, that was a year or so ago, and this application shows you have improved your English a lot and you're accepting the comments people have made, and admitting to trying to improve yourself which shows much more maturity than you used to have. I'm not going to say yes or no at this point, but if you come along to this fightnight which is being discussed, I'll see if I think you have changed and whether you show you can continue to improve and be admin material.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

That's the spirit!
Blade
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rick571

Post by Blade »

I think Ciorps have been getting more mature, though he's age.
Apple I respect what you say, but Ciorps has changed belive it, you two should talk on steam and hug eachother and just forget the past.
I personally think that Ciorps is really nice, been chatting with him on steam and he has good english now ;) a ½
I luv my doggies :D
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

thank you everyone !
I will try to come to the fightnight, i atleast hope.
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

I respect what ewil said to!

But i think you ewil need to talk with him and give him some questions and stuff!

So long when i have talked to him i have just seen him nice! ;) but if i see him (Bad) like you said ewil. i could never say yes! ;)
Image ImageImage
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

1. Too young and too rude
2. English (bad) - why matters? Problems with explaining his point of views and actions to other players.
3. You cannot change what cannot be changed.
4. Bad history of acting out (would you trust a murderer with your family?)
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

ewil apple wrote:1. Too young and too rude
2. English (bad) - why matters? Problems with explaining his point of views and actions to other players.
3. You cannot change what cannot be changed.
4. Bad history of acting out (would you trust a murderer with your family?)
1. Ewil there are much 13 year admins here, how am i rude ?
2. Maybe there are few spelling mistakes but i'm learning.
3.And those things are ? Ewil , sorry but i have changed.
4. I admit i have acted out , i was immature but it was in the past ! (1 year ago , and i was 11)
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Point 1 and 2 can be true. He can be a little rude. But I think that's also a thing which can be worked for. I think point 2 is the biggest problem in his case.