Spartaκυz's application

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Spartaκυz's application

Post by N3bulouz »

I HAD TO POST THIS FOR A FRIEND: RAFAEL
He sais he can't register because he doesn't get the confirmation message, so he can't post anything. Though he plays a lot on the breakfloor server.
Everything is literally copied from my steam chat with him. For Doggie: I think you've had contact with him before, about the servers. Am not sure though. Else you should add his steam (it's in his application).

Do you regularly TK on the server?No Never Did
Do you regularly annoy other people?Nope
Do you regularly spam your microphone?Just have one so nope
Do you swear a lot?Never
Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)?Nope

What is your name? Rafael
What is your in-game name? Spartaκυz
What is your Steam username? Rafke250
How old are you? 16
Where do you live? Belgium
Do you have any previous admin experience? Yes I have even own a server.
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? Because i have adim expirience And i know all the rules
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? CSS
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? Yes i have a own server and i want to make it a dream-evil So actually i wanna donate a server and work with you guys.
Tomppeli
Server Administrator

Re: Spartaκυz's application

Post by Tomppeli »

since when LONG answer has been 11 words?? oh well, good luck.. Dont have any opinion about you. Havent seen you in-game, but thats becouse I havent been so much lately
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

nope i don't feel it.
no but still how much did he trie and how long?.
and still the proper way would be him contacting doggie about the problem of creating an account
or using you not to make an applecation but an question why he can't make an acc.
and like tompelli said, it isn't that inpressive, like if it was an application written by an english expert
who knows the dream evil communety as well as the english dictonairy, then i would consider a yes but still no posts and
not even a acc on dream-evil.
a sure no for me
Rafael
Steam Username: Rafke250

Post by Rafael »

One I finally made a account. So listen you wanna long anwser here is it:Because I have the exprience and i know al the rules i even have a own server im playing 24/7 on dream-evil breakfloor im not swearing not tking not spamming not camping.. Thats that and henk? You just want to egnore me Make Me A noob You just say bad things for your self that i dont diserve the admins.. I Dont know if i diserve it but im following all the rules Have Admin exprience even a own server.. And i didnt resierve any email i have waited 2 days just now i Get it. Greetz Rafael.
Blade
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rick571

Post by Blade »

Dude I waited 2 months or more to get admin and Henk waited over a half year.
I luv my doggies :D
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

Hhaha :D im waiting already half year and more ask n3b I was trying but Doggie never anwserd.. I have waited a half year and im even donate a server to dream-evil with 20 slots. Greetz Rafael.
freeaway
Steam Username: freeaway1

Post by freeaway »

yeah its true he doesnt tk he follows all the rules he was waiting a half year he diservs to be admin .
N3bulouz
Server Administrator

Post by N3bulouz »

Let me just make something clear. I don't think everyone who follows the rules can be admin. You have to look at some other perspectives. Like his English.
My opinion is that his English isn't perfect, but it's understandable. I know Doggie wants a professional admin team, so proper English should be required.
Though I think he would fit for the job, because he can control his anger and he's very active on the server!
One question for Rafael: Do you know all the admins? (PungsparkaN, Blade, ewil apple, Darkman, WhiteTiger and Qattro.) I think you do, because you're very active, but I just wanted to know. ;)
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

Thanks N3b ;) And Yeah I know Some Admins Like Blade Pung And White. ;)
N3bulouz
Server Administrator

Post by N3bulouz »

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll just give my opinion now. I think you should join the admin team!
Roy
Steam Username: roymamis

Post by Roy »

Hey My name Is Roy i think that Rafael should join the admin team hes pro playing 6 years no tk no spam no camp for me its a DEFITLINNY YES! He should Join The Admin Team!
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

Thanks Roy ;) And Thanks N3b ;) <3
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

I dont know my opinion yet!

But, isn't it just admins that is writing in applications, or is it free for everyone to write? cause i think its only the admins but i see many noneadmins that write in applications! so i just wondered. :=)
Image ImageImage
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

No Its Not For Admins Only ;) Just admins are always in the server or in this site so they post allot :) Greetz Rafael.
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

You must be kidding me. Tank, you are one crazy guy to think a guy like Rafael would fit into the administrative section.
Raf, your English is awful, you yourself seem to be too cocky and that fake account you created (Roy) really makes me mad.
Please, do not try to overflow this beautiful community with strange people!

edit:

My answer is NO!