New and Updated Future Plans

All Dream-Evil related news will be posted here.
Ross
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rosscummings

Re: New and Updated Future Plans

Post by Ross »

It's becoming ever closer! any ETA?
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I have posted an update in the main thread. Please read it carefully and ask me any questions if you so should have any!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Ross
Server Administrator

Post by Ross »

Completely understand, I'm in my second year at college doing exams also. Luckily mine are quite close together (roughly all in the start of may) so it won't effect me as much.

Over the week of the 6th May I will most likely be getting drunk out of my mind seen as I am 18 on that day haha.

Looking forward to see you back online and getting things back up and running!
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

i would like to see the maps of neb in our server, seen as he worked so hard on them
and they are quite the mouth droppers.
but about the application forum, i don't really think it is needed to get it up and
running in a very short term but i would like to see that ross gets a yes or no.
but that is my personal preference, till everything it organised it is going well:)
thanks for the heads up, and sorry for my late responce, as i am walking internship
i am making days from 6.30 to 6.30 (traveling time included) so i am not that available haha:)
Ross
Server Administrator

Post by Ross »

Its the 20th!
Jokes no rush.

I have a 15 hour exam on Monday-Wednesday, then one exam left in June so I should get my self active again. Revision really takes time doesn't it!

Will be happy to see everyone on the server again and actually get a chance to play a few rounds with you doggie!
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Haha, hopefully things will get back to normal coming week. I've made a few moar maps for the breakfloor server, and I hope the server can be fixed (slays will cause server to crash)!

Good luck to all the people that are still in their exams, hope you'll get some good marks!
Ross
Server Administrator

Post by Ross »

"After 20-25th May" =[
26th

Sad face.
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Be patient, my guess is following: Doggie aced the exams and now he's celebrating!
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Look, we all have personal lives to attend to and I am not an exception. I am done with my exams but I do have events and things that will occupy me somewhat for the next week or so -- I only ask patience of you. I appreciate everyone's concern, and when I am finally back I will reward you all with a formatted, clean and crash-free server :) .
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

I bought a new game in order to keep me busy until Doggie returns. Hope to see you soon ;)!
WhiteTiger
Server Administrator
Steam Username: jeroenos

Post by WhiteTiger »

Doggie52 wrote:Look, we all have personal lives to attend to and I am not an exception. I am done with my exams but I do have events and things that will occupy me somewhat for the next week or so -- I only ask patience of you. I appreciate everyone's concern, and when I am finally back I will reward you all with a formatted, clean and crash-free server :) .
Great :)
ewil apple wrote:I bought a new game in order to keep me busy until Doggie returns. Hope to see you soon ;)!
What game?
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

Far Cry 2
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

We have waited some time for you (doggie) now so it wouldn't be a problem to wait a little bit longer! Glhf with your stuff!
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
Ross
Server Administrator

Post by Ross »

No rush. Everything can wait =]