Application - Aristillus

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
Aristillus
Steam Username: espendahl1992

Application - Aristillus

Post by Aristillus »

Name: Espen
Ingame-name: Aristillus/ Easy
Steam-username: espendahl1992
Live: Norway
Admin experience: Been an admin on the wildfire-servers for 2 years now, and consider myself as an experienced admin.

Why would i fit as an admin?
As told above, i've got a lot of experience when it comes to be an admin on breakfloor-servers. I'm a mature player and person, and know how to solve different situastions and problems, such as rulebreaking and cheating, but also conflicts and discussions between players. I am a friendly person, that enjoy meeting new people, and i know of course how to behave myself! I'm playing regulary on your breakfloor-server, and because i've been an admin on other bf-servers, i know how thing works, whats usually allowed and what is not. Besides that i'm just an 18 year old boy that loves a good game, but can't stand players that won't or just don't know how to behave themselfves! (Main reason why i wouldn't mind being an admin on your server).

Games i'm playing: CSS

And to the questions in the applicants-guide: All i have to say is, NO.

Summary: Mature, admin experience, friendly, generally lots of experience

Aristillus
Last edited by Aristillus on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scoarden

Re: Admin/member application - Aristillus

Post by Scoarden »

All in all, your application is interesting.
But:
As i could see so far, you just registered here some hours ago, only with the purpose to become an admin here.
That's not the way it works here. You need to be here often, take part on the discussions and get known here.
That's what i propose, i'm not giving a vote on you, because you play CSS, i'll give you only this advise--> Become a real part of the community.
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Its easy.. You havent prepared well enough about dos and don'ts. A very important part in the "don'ts" section is to apply before the time to apply came. Exactly one post.. Not enough, so there is no importance to speak about your english or your character.. Stay here for at least a month and be active and youll maybe have a chance with your application..

bg,
Flubbel
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
Aristillus

Post by Aristillus »

Tbh im not interested in becoming an admin, just looks at is as a bonus if you guys sees me as a thrustworthy admin for your server. But i filled in the admin-stuff because i thought i had to? The reason i joined is because i wanna be part of a community, and i enjoy being exactly that. Participate in discussions and so on. I know my application might seem like "I WANT ADMIN"- application, but as i said, i really don't care about that. So sorry for giving the wrong impression.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Re: Application - Aristillus

Post by N3bulouz »

I haven't seen you in-game yet, but I think that is my fault (I'm not online that often anymore).
Your application is well composed, but I wait with my judgement until I've seen you in-game!
Ross
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rosscummings

Post by Ross »

Havn't seen you in game much, but then again I havent been around loads recently.

Your post count is way too low, as others have said, you have joined for the purpose to apply for admin. You need to get involved in the community first.

My decision depends on what you do from here.
Aristillus

Post by Aristillus »

Not to be rude or anything, but did you even read my post above? I'm not applying to recieve admin on your server, and that was never my intention.. As said above, what i wrote under "Why i would fit as an admin?", was only because it was a part of the application that needed to be answered, nothing else. I've noticed that you apparently got more admins that first expected, and that you won't need another. But i still want to be a part of this community.
Ross
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rosscummings

Post by Ross »

If you don't want to be an admin, then whats the point in applying for it?
Did you think you had to apply to be a part of our community?
Aristillus

Post by Aristillus »

Just read the "How to post an app.."-topic and "Why would you fit as an admin?" was in the generally asked question-list, so don't know what i thought, but i just answered it.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I believe there has been some confusion here. Being part of our community is nothing you need to apply for :) ! You are part of it if you'd like, you may wear our tag if you'd like or you may choose not to wear it. We are an open community and anyone can come and go whenever they wish.

This forum section is for applying for an administrator position, and as you are not interested of this, I will close your topic.

If you'd like, you can post an introduction of yourself in the Introduction-forum!

Oh, and, welcome to our community ;) !
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »