Ciorpz apply .

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
Ciorpz

Ciorpz apply .

Post by Ciorpz »

What is your name? My name is Arlis.
What is your in-game name? My in-game name is Ciorpz.
What is your Steam username? My steam username is blac44.
How old are you? I'm 13 and a half.
Where do you live? I live in Estonia.
Do you have any previous admin experience? In Counter-strike:source i don't got any experience , but i'm a quick lerner !
Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? I really love playing on breakfloor and with in the time i spend there i wish to be useful for the server and community. Everyday there are cheaters and teamkillers wich i can't do allmost nothing about. I do call administrators if someone is online, but i feel like i'm turning quite annoying over time so thats why i wish to apply for an administrator spot. I have been in this community for a long time now to.
What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? I play Counter-Strike:source.
Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? I used to be really annoying when i was younger and immature , but now it all has been changed. My english is better but not the best , i'm still learning but i do understand english properly and i can communicate back. I do have noticed that there aren't any active administrators anymore .

If i even don't get accepted i will still be part of this lovely community.
* Do you regularly TK on the server? No.
* Do you regularly annoy other people? No.
* Do you regularly spam your microphone? I don't even use it.
* Do you swear a lot? No.
* Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? No.
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Re: Ciorpz apply .

Post by Whiskey »

it's well written! I think i have played with you one time and you seemed like a nice mature guy! i got you on steam! ;) we talk a little mostly 4 days in week! out from that i think your a very nice person!
Image ImageImage
NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

Much better application than you used to be. I'd still need to play a few rounds to see what you're like now though before I gave you a yes. Keep improving your English and showing us you have calmed down and are active on here as well as in-game though, and I'm sure that'll help your application.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

I still doubt wether I am going to vote yes or no. I just don't know if you can handle hard situations, and stay calm. Though, you have improved your English and you are very active!
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

N3bulouz wrote:I still doubt wether I am going to vote yes or no. I just don't know if you can handle hard situations, and stay calm. Though, you have improved your English and you are very active!
I can handle hard situations cause i allready have learned how other admins do.
I never flick out in counter-strike. I can allways stay calm.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Ciorpz, let me begin by saluting you for the improvements you've shown. You're a completely different person today compared to the Ciorpz I met the first time around the date you applied. You're absolutely on the right track towards becoming an admin here -- you've shown patience, dedication and loyalty towards our community, and it is great to hear you're working as admin over at another server.

For the time being, however, I cannot accept you as admin, and here's why.
We are currently not in the need of much admins at either server, actually. I believe your judgement there ("I do have noticed that there aren't any active administrators anymore .") isn't correct at all. Those whom I accept despite the large amount of administrators must be truly standing out of the crowd. Right now, you're not one of those.
Also, although your English is improving drastically, it is not yet up to par with the standards I must set for our administrators.

To sum up, you're on the right track but you're not yet there. I hope and advice you to stay around -- it will be noticed!

Good luck with future applications,
Doggie52
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Better luck next time pal! ;)
Image ImageImage
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

i agree with doggie but i really hope on another apply ciorpz....
a little late responce but your a good guy and you would get a yes of me everyday.
your trying so hard and i see so many points of inprovement.
sorry pall:(
Ciorpz

Post by Ciorpz »

Well thanks you all !:)
I'll stick around then and later re-apply or so..