fruitbowl 2's 1.6 application

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

fruitbowl 2's 1.6 application

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Hi! This is my de_rats2k4 application.

Do you regularly TK on the server? No, it's not possible and I would not if it were.

Do you regularly annoy other people? Not in my opinion.

Do you regularly spam your microphone? Nope, I don't use it.

Do you swear a lot? No

Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? No

What is your name? Benjamin

What is your in-game name? "fruitbowl 2" or "Malaka Truemy"

What is your Steam username? Benji_97

How old are you? 13, 14 in december.

Where do you live? Stockholm, Sweden

Do you have any previous admin experience? Yes, I have been admin on a jailbreak server (it is a "simon says" game) but the server shuted down after a while. I have also learnt by watching my brother when he acts as admin. I have no other admin experience but I am willing to learn!

Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? I think I got much time to spend with the community and the server. I have been playing on the server for 1 and a half year and I have been in the community for soon one year. I always wants to help if there is a player who ruins the game, because I really like this server and I get really sad and irritated when there is cheaters/campers etc. I always try to get an admin there but if they don't got time/are away I try to solve the problem by myself to write: NO CAMPING ALLOWED or stop cheat or I will get admin here. Unfortunately this does not work very often, almost never. Then, if it is a cheater for example, I try to record him/her. This helps the server to get him/her banned but I can still see many players dropping just because of that cheater. I want to help the server so if I am online as admin, I can solve that problem with the cheater before the players starts to drop.

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? Only CS1.6

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? I will always try to do the best for the community/server! :-)
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Re: fruitbowl 2's 1.6 application

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Just as in your first application I will not vote or write much about why you would fit as an admin because I do but it just feels wrong since you are my brother and that's why I'll let the others vote and write their thoughts about you. I will say one thing however, you play CS more often than I do nowadays. Since I get less time to play CS and keep an eye on the server I hope you will become admin and fill in my empty spot when I'm not able to play. You know already what I think about your qualities that is needed of you to become admin and I bet the others do the same.

Good luck! :D
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

What i have to mention is: Im playing with you very often. We are also chatting often. And my opinion, after all this, is: You are a very nice and mature person. In my case it makes very much fun to play with you, whether CS or WC3 ;) So i would say: You would definitly fit as an admin!
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Thanks bro and scoarden! :)
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Hello there! ;)

Yes you would fit as an admin! ;D Your a nice and a mature guy! I vote yes ;D

But there is this problem about that your brother is admin, aint that why you got declined before?
Image ImageImage
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Whiskey wrote: But there is this problem about that your brother is admin, aint that why you got declined before?
The reason was the large number of already existing 1.6 admins - not his brother..
The large number of active 1.6 admins isnt that large, so I think there wouldn't be any problem about one or two new 1.6 admins..

Anyway.. There we go:
  • - Your application is well written
    - Your english is definitely good enough
    - Your behaving would be nice for an admin
    - Your are 13 and for that age you must be the maturity in person!

YES

Flubbel
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Thanks Whiskey and Flubbel! :D
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

Well, well, well what have we got here =P

I think you should fit as an admin because:

1. You got a great english
2. You can handle a fight between two or more players
3. You're online often

My vote is... YES =DD Btw, good luck bro =D

// EsketoN

Gaming is a lifestyle!
StatiC
Server Administrator

Post by StatiC »

Everything is said allready.

YES
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Thank you guch and StatiC! :)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Benjamin! I'd like to congratulate you to making it through the application process - I will accept you as administrator for the 1.6 server. Ever since (and prior to) your first application, you've shown dedication towards the community like few others. Both you and your brother have helped me out a lot when it comes to catching cheaters. You have shown me and my previous concerns about your brother already being admin that you are fully capable and suited for administering the server.

Catch me on Steam and we'll set you up!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Congratulations! Finally! We will meet at rats =P
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Gz brother! :)
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Thanks so much everyone!! :D

I will message you on steam as soon I get time doggie!
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

Congratz bro :)

Gaming is a lifestyle!