CS:GO

All off-topic discussions (not concerning Dream-Evil) are to be held here.
ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Re: CS:GO

Post by ewil apple »

Well, you will be able to create your own maps in the game, so it's up to someone who has the knowledge and skills to create a breakfloor map.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

ewil apple
Server Administrator
Steam Username: ewil apple

Post by ewil apple »

That is what I meant :P!
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

I had the feeling you did, yes :P
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

Do your work N3b. Make us proud!
snap it or slap it!

lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

Post by lunajamba »

CS:GO is indeed going to be priced at 15euro/dollar. This might sound to cheap and makes you wonder if they just wont care to do pathes etc for the game, or Valve is being smart. Low price will get 1.6 players to buy it just to test, students, etc can afford it. More players, bigger community. E-sport.

First time I saw CS:GO i got quite sad really, it does indeed look like cod. But after watching more in-depth the game more in-depth you really see Valve has taken the best from past cs games and spiced up the graphics, and added a few things.
Valve has taken some gamemodes like Gungame and turned it into a real match setting(also reversed GG).
I sadly did not get a beta key myself, but what i have heard from friends and youtubers the game is really good. Ony whit a few stupid fetures like the voting, is still in the beta.

I will buy the game, and I hope you guys will aswell, and test breakfloor in this new Counter Strike Global Offensive:)

Offtopics:

My suggestion for the deathmatch is to add cs:go maps to it, like de_dust2_csgo etc. I belive this will bring more players and i'd love some practice:)

I'm really sorry for going on this break right after i got admin. I felt like a real asshole and I will never do such a thing agin. About the ''adminpowers'' for the server im not sure. What i've noticed after my comeback its quite dead. I've seen players on the server from time to time but no real action. If you wanna sort the adminpowers the comming weeks or wait for csgo to come. Or you might not want me as your administrator anymore, is your desicion Doggie.

//jack
// jackluna
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

I think I will stick to league of legends and counter strike - source. But I will only be avaliable on fightnighs and on the server.
snap it or slap it!

KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

They better fix the way ranked matchmaking works, with the elo system and all. It's so broken and you get to play against bots when people leave. It should be like League of Legends, you should be able to see your exact rating in numbers and leavers should be punished. That would make it so much more competitive. Right now ranked matchmaking can't even be considered competitive one single bit. Until they properly fix that I probably won't be playing much.