My apply

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
Aleks4444
Steam Username: Aleks4444

My apply

Post by Aleks4444 »

Do you regularly TK on the server? No
Do you regularly annoy other people? No
Do you regularly spam your microphone? Never using it
Do you swear a lot? No
Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? No

My name is Aleksander

In-game username [NOR]Aleks

Steam username Aleks4444

I am 15 years old

I live in Tromsø, Norway

I got some admin experience, but its just from a Surf server and 2 WCS servers. All server is down now, because they didn't update the server. And my brother used to be admin on Das Traktat, learn much by just watching him.

I would fit as a admin because: Im honest and i know how hard it is to be a good admin. I respect all players, teamkiller or not. Im friendly and i like to get new friends. I love the server, but it could be better with some more admins, i think i will fit in the server very good. I joined the community just some days ago, i know it, but i have been playing on the server really long now, and i think i will try to apply for it. I have observer a lot of things and just found out, there is not enough admin to watch the server, Im on the server around 3-8 hours a day, depends on school or not. I do not swear much. Im not the best writer in english or the one with best fluent, but it seems like im not that worse eighter. I can't choose about how good Im in English, you must choose.

I got CSS and cs 1.6, but im only playing CSS.

When im already writing (don't think i gonna be admin) i really hope for more support on the server(breakfloor) i will recommend to be often on the server, when a admin join everybody is peaceful, and when admins leave its full war(Tking, Spawncamping, etc). Hope you can leave my registration time away! Hope for an fast answer
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Re: My apply

Post by Whiskey »

Hello, >Many is complaining about to few admins>You shouldnt be so fast applying for admin>Becasue if you have watched 2 other guys that did just like you>Got declined Becasue they applied to fast> you shouldnt apply before 1-2 months>Not after 1 week>.<

No!
Image ImageImage
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

i did the same mistake ^^
now i understand why.. i havent seen you in game so much so i say no.
i havent seen you in so many topics either ;)
snap it or slap it!

Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Whiskey, your post confuses me, but I think I got the importand parts =)

• 1) You have got seven posts - not enough (that doesnt mean that you should do as many posts as possible, but it shows that you werent here for a long time)
    2) You weren't here long enough to get accepted as an admin - it looks like if youve just joined us to apply (even if I dont think so)
    3) I dont know how the situation at the breakfloor server is, maybe an source admin can tell us something about it?
    4) My first impression of you is/was good - you seem nice and also mature. But show patience and wait a few weeks before applying, stay active at the forums and be nice
We can't leave the registration time away, because Ive got only a first impression of you, so I actually cant say anything about you. Sorry, but you can try to apply in a few weeks and Im sure your chances will be much better then =)

Flubbel
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
Aleks4444

Post by Aleks4444 »

Thanks for good help, i have been playing breakfloor in the last 7 days without stop (i just have sleeped) And all togheter i've playd the server in the whole summer holiday(except 3 weeks in denmark). I was going to register for 7 weeks ago, my computer stopped working. And one last thing is: im not complaining about too few admins, but too many inactiv(don't remember the right word now srry, is it right?) admins.. You should get the admins on work and help the players, And thanks to all admins helping on the server and and special thanks to N3bulouz for been a so activ and helpful admin ;).. I don't post things i don't wanna share with anyone.. Posting on off-topic should not been allowed and should not count as topic posted(in my opinion, its unfair and you can post what ever you want there)

Please give me some tips. Thanks Flubbel for your good comment. Trust me, you will know me good in some weeks ;D(if you are playing css on the breakfloor server day and night)
Aristillus
Steam Username: espendahl1992

Post by Aristillus »

I remember now where i think ive seen you, your ingame-name is [NOR] Aleks, right? And you got at least one fellow norwegians playing with you on breakfloor servers?
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Hey Aleks! I understand you want to become admin because the server is very much filled with rulebreakers these days, but how odd it may sound, now is not the time to apply. You must get known with our people first, gain trust, get some contacts here and be active and involving.

Sooner or later Doggie52 will reply to your application saying about the same as I did, and that you can write a new application in a month, or two..
I hope you will stay active here because you're a good player, and a nice person (as far as I know).
Aleks4444

Post by Aleks4444 »

Thanks N3bulouz, hope to meet you on the server again soon ;).... Aristillus, it was not at least 1, it was at least 5 :P
Aristillus

Post by Aristillus »

The reason why i asked is because when i played with you a while back ago, you behaved very immature, insulting and you broke the server rules. You and your mate (it was 1 other player on the server at the time), constantly came with insulting comments, such as "**** noob", "**** your mother/I **** your mother" and so on. You also TK'ed me like 5-7 times, regulary wallnaded/nadespammed. As you are applying for an admin-position, your behavior towards other players, have to change drastically!

If i knew you were joining this community, i would've saved the conversation from that session..
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

I can agree, with the others! ;) Get active meet others, know others! ;) Thats all the community is about, helping. Sharing. Even fun! ;D So much,

Artillus. You sure?! just aski'n
Image ImageImage
Aristillus

Post by Aristillus »

Yeah, i'm sure. Wouldt have brought it up if it wasnt the truth.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator

Post by N3bulouz »

Aristillus, you know it's impossible to use grenades on our server?
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

Well it isn't impossible, maybe an admin unrestricted it neb?
But that couldn't be on a regular basis because every time the server
reboots and there would be an admin needed again to unrestricted it.
But yeah you seem like a nice guy, so i join neb's opinion just
Get to know everybody post on a regular basis and i saw that you already introduced yourself so that’s good:)
Also try to shape up your English a little, make it more formal:)
For now, a no.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator

Post by N3bulouz »

The grenades are automatically restricted by the server.cfg (or another cfg file).
See when I restrict a M249 at the first match, the restriction will disappear the next match!

But let's just stay on-topic.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Not the worst application I've seen, and you have shown some dedication towards the community. But it's really too early to tell whether you're a good fit or not, and if nothing else, your English is not up to standards with what we require.
Unfortunately I must decline you, but I recommend you to stay around and try at it again in a month or two!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »