STN Mafia 53's application

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Re: STN Mafia 53's application

Post by N3bulouz »

This is a 1.6 application seke.. -.-
batouk75
Steam Username: 66473843

Post by batouk75 »

I did introduce myself : introduce-yourself/hi-stn-mafia-53-t673.html
I must recognize that I'm not really active on the forum. But I just offered you my help, and if you're not in need of admins, never mind !

Oh, I moved to an other city to study during the 5 coming years, and for the moment I still can't connect to steam.. :(
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

N3bulouz wrote:This is a 1.6 application seke.. -.-
heheh.. i take that back
snap it or slap it!

Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

batouk75 wrote:Ok boys, you're obviously right. However, I think I'm not able to make hundreds of posts on the forum just to become admin. I just wanted to help the server and the community, not to abuse of my rights and to show to everyone that I get an admin pass. Not later than today I helped eli to ban a cheater (kebabmannen).
So, you can move my application to "declined", and don't worry, I won't apply again. Nevertheless, I still can help you cause I have many ideas about the server.
It's not about "making hundreds of posts on the forum just to become admin", not at all actually. It's about being active and sharing your ideas, opinions and advice with other members. Posting hundreds of posts purely to become admin will likely get you banned - if not, it will at least ruin your chances of becoming one. Being active on the forums will allow others to get to know you -- being active on the servers will also help others judge your ability to handle different situations.

I truly appreciate people who are willing to help out on the server and forums, and you seem like you are one of those! Going from there to becoming an admin is a long step, however, and I simply cannot accept you right now because I do not know you enough. I suggest, if you still are willing to become an admin here one day, to stay active on the forums and server and show dedication towards the community. I trust you are able to do so!

Good luck,
Doggie52.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
batouk75
Steam Username: 66473843

Post by batouk75 »

No problem ;)

However I can't connect to steam :/

"steam.exe (main exception ) :to run steam, you must first connect to internet".