STN Mafia 53's application

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
batouk75
Steam Username: 66473843

STN Mafia 53's application

Post by batouk75 »

Hi everyone ! Here is my de_rats2k4 application !

Do you regularly TK on the server?
No, I don't. It's not possible and it's really not funny.

Do you regularly annoy other people?
I don't think so.

Do you regularly spam your microphone?
I never use it !

Do you swear a lot?
Not often.

Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)
No, it's mine ! :D

What is your name?
My name is Bapt.

What is your in-game name?
STN Mafia 53'

What is your Steam username?
66473843 (yes, it's a bit complicated !)

How old are you?
17 years old.

Where do you live?
Rennes, France.

Do you have any previous admin experience?
No, I have no previous admin experience whereas I play for a long time. Obviously, I am willing to learn and that's one of the reasons why I'm applying to become admin.

Why would you fit as an admin ?
Well, when I discovered CS 1.6, one of the first map on which I played was rats2k4 (AffenmitWaffen, does it ring a bell ?). And then, it shuted down, and I discovered your server, and more recently, your community. I'm very often playing on your server (almost everyday). And, as on any server, almost everyday there campers, or cheaters.. Well, I always try to get an admin (I have added some on steam), but when they are offline, these "players" can do what they want. Sometime I say "camping is NOT allowed" but it has no effect since I am not a admin. I've learned recently how to record someone, I will try as soon as possible.
As a conclusion, I would say that even if I have no admin experience, my help could be useful to the community for several reason as my regular presence on the server. :)

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)?
I only play 1.6.

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us?
I really appreciate the community, members are always very polite and understanding, and I like this atmosphere.
Scoarden

Re: STN Mafia 53's application

Post by Scoarden »

Here a reason, why i dont think that you would fit as admin.
As everyone can obviously see, you have only one post and thats the one of your application.
--> Nobody really knows you, because you never take part on discussions and so on.
--> Your activity is definitly not at the standarts to get accepted.
--> Your maturity, patience and your english skills can't be assessed because we got nothing but your application to do so.

What i can say about your in-game behavoiur is: I don't really see you often there, but you're behavoiur seems all in all ok, except the part where you camp much... and when you call everyone noob, because he/she tries to tell you that this is against the rules.
So far i would not give a positive vote for you, if i would be an admin.
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Scoarden wrote: --> Nobody really knows you, because you never take part on discussions and so on.
--> Your activity is definitly not at the standarts to get accepted.
--> Your maturity, patience and your english skills can't be assessed because we got nothing but your application to do so.
I can agree with almost everything with these lines. I have played with you much but you have not been active at all in the community and therefore you can't be admin. I can't judge your english skills or maturity by just play counter-strike with you. I have had a short chat with you but still I would like to see you more on the forums before you get admin. Therefore, I am saying NO this time. Stay active and you will maybe get a YES next time you apply (if you do)! :-)

//fruitbowl 2
batouk75

Post by batouk75 »

Scoarden wrote: What i can say about your in-game behavoiur is: I don't really see you often there, but you're behavoiur seems all in all ok, except the part where you camp much... and when you call everyone noob, because he/she tries to tell you that this is against the rules.
Hmm, you're the only player who said I camp. And, you said it just because I killed you so that's not really fair.. I always say "hello" when I connect, and often say "see you" when I leave. By the way, it's your opinion.
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

However you are right Scoarden, you can't really make conclusions like that. You must hand that over to the 1.6 admins.
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

batouk75 wrote:
Scoarden wrote: What i can say about your in-game behavoiur is: I don't really see you often there, but you're behavoiur seems all in all ok, except the part where you camp much... and when you call everyone noob, because he/she tries to tell you that this is against the rules.
Hmm, you're the only player who said I camp. And, you said it just because I killed you so that's not really fair.. I always say "hello" when I connect, and often say "see you" when I leave. By the way, it's your opinion.
you dont seem to realize what it takes to be an admin!
you have to be active in game and in the forums! i can see that u have only made two posts so i dont really know you.
snap it or slap it!

FrostMinD
Server Administrator
Steam Username: FrostMinD

Post by FrostMinD »

Agree with s3ke. I can't find no logical reason that you just get a free admin pass unlike the rest in here. Stay active in forum and be sure to spend some time with the community and i guess your chances will be better
batouk75

Post by batouk75 »

Ok boys, you're obviously right. However, I think I'm not able to make hundreds of posts on the forum just to become admin. I just wanted to help the server and the community, not to abuse of my rights and to show to everyone that I get an admin pass. Not later than today I helped eli to ban a cheater (kebabmannen).
So, you can move my application to "declined", and don't worry, I won't apply again. Nevertheless, I still can help you cause I have many ideas about the server.

EDIT : discussion/admins-t716.html
Scoarden

Post by Scoarden »

batouk75 wrote:
I think that's not the place to discuss this ;) You can PM me because of this.

EDIT: Sorry, 'twas a mistake :( it was someone who fakenicked you, then me, then flubbel and so on... so i apologize because of this missunderstanding.
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

batouk75 wrote:Ok boys, you're obviously right. However, I think I'm not able to make hundreds of posts on the forum just to become admin. I just wanted to help the server and the community, not to abuse of my rights and to show to everyone that I get an admin pass. Not later than today I helped eli to ban a cheater (kebabmannen).
So, you can move my application to "declined", and don't worry, I won't apply again. Nevertheless, I still can help you cause I have many ideas about the server.

Your English isn't that bad and I think we should address you more positive.
As far as I know we aren't in a (great) need of admins on 1.6, correct me if I am wrong?
But still I can relate to your vision of being an active admin and that is Wright.
There are admins on this forum with a post count of below 25, but you should be active on the server and since none of
The admins know you there that is a no for me.
But still your English is good and you seem mature=)
If I was you I would do an introduction so we would get to know you a little better and open up.
and be active on the server :) add the admins of 1.6 and talk to them, sent the vibe that you want to be interested and
They will sense that:)
For now a close no, but if you show some progress and stuff I think if we need an admin you could have a chance:)

greetz
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

henk wrote:
batouk75 wrote:Ok boys, you're obviously right. However, I think I'm not able to make hundreds of posts on the forum just to become admin. I just wanted to help the server and the community, not to abuse of my rights and to show to everyone that I get an admin pass. Not later than today I helped eli to ban a cheater (kebabmannen).

Your English isn't that bad and I think we should address you more positive.
As far as I know we aren't in a (great) need of admins on 1.6, correct me if I am wrong?
But still I can relate to your vision of being an active admin and that is Wright.
There are admins on this forum with a post count of below 25, but you should be active on the server and since none of
The admins know you there that is a no for me.
But still your English is good and you seem mature=)
If I was you I would do an introduction so we would get to know you a little better and open up.
and be active on the server :) add the admins of 1.6 and talk to them, sent the vibe that you want to be interested and
They will sense that:)
For now a close no, but if you show some progress and stuff I think if we need an admin you could have a chance:)

greetz

You are kinda right.

We aint in need for 1.6 admins now. Asfar i can see its always 2 admins online. And there are many good people who is trying to apply.

Belive us. You will find out when we really need more and active people.

MvH: WhiskeY
Image ImageImage
N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Seke3 and Frostmind, you can't order someone to have much posts on the forum, just because he wants to be admin.
I think it was the idea to let the players inform about the personality of the player, for example if you think he is nice to everyone, you say he's a nice guy, but if you havent even seen him on the server, you say something like that. Let the admins make conclusions, not you.

Now back to the topic, STN Mafia, you're english is good and you seem nice, though I can't really judge you because I have not played games with you nor talked with you. But I bought CS 1.6 yesterday and I'll come and play a few rounds of RATS ;)
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Finally coming after in the more MODERN game! huh n3b? :) Anyways. I still wish you very good luck stn. Ive never seen you break the rules. But you should really be more active know the others and we know you more before applying.
Image ImageImage
FrostMinD
Server Administrator
Steam Username: FrostMinD

Post by FrostMinD »

I didn't make any conclusion, i just shared my personal thoughts about his case. I was certainly told that i had to be active in forum before applaying. Anyway,i'm sorry if you perceived me as if it were up to me to handle the apply.
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

FrostMinD wrote:I didn't make any conclusion, i just shared my personal thoughts about his case. I was certainly told that i had to be active in forum before applaying. Anyway,i'm sorry if you perceived me as if it were up to me to handle the apply.
ur right frostmind, i just shared my personal thoughts as well, but i have seriously never seen him on the breakfloor server ;)
snap it or slap it!