A Unban Request

Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
Miniqarp
Steam Username: Robiniiv@hotmail.com

A Unban Request

Post by Miniqarp »

Hello!

Me and my friend enjoy playing your cs 1.6 rats server allot. We we're just playing one day then we we're just both banned for no reason permanent?
We have no idea why we we're banned. And if we did anything to offend anyone we sincerly apologize.
We don't know wich admin banned us. But we hope you'll reconsider as we did nothing wrong, a bann shouldn't be forever. As we we're never banned before and NEVER used any sorts of hacks.
This request is for me and my friend.

Our in-game nicks are:
: Miniqarp
: Danneb

Our steam names are:
: Minibjutte
: Robiniiv@hotmail.com

Our steam ids are:
: STEAM_0:1:421920
: STEAM_0:1:17226938

I sincerly hope you'll reconsider. As we did nothing wrong. We really enjoy playing on the server. We used to be active and now we want to continue playing on it.
We don't know when the time of the bann was. But it must have been a few months ago now.

Your sincely - Miniqarp and Danneb.
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Re: A Unban Request

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

I am admin but it was not me, a reason why you could have been banned is that you ghosted (told each other where the enmies are) but if that is the case, you should only have been banned for 1 week.

//fruitbowl 2
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

fruitbowl 2 wrote:I am admin but it was not me, a reason why you could have been banned is that you ghosted (told each other where the enmies are) but if that is the case, you should only have been banned for 1 week.

//fruitbowl 2

Thought of saying that to!!!!!! ;)

But ghosting should be 1-3 weeks but i hope the admin that banned you guys could tell us the reason!! ;)
Image ImageImage
Miniqarp

Post by Miniqarp »

Yes, we ghosted. We realize now that we shouldn't do that. We won't do it again. As we've been banned for months. Could we be unbanned now? We've served our sentence.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Miniqarp wrote:Yes, we ghosted. We realize now that we shouldn't do that. We won't do it again. As we've been banned for months. Could we be unbanned now? We've served our sentence.
I doubt that. I actually doubt you're being honest at all.

Here's a selection of the record of STEAM_0:1:421920:

Code: Select all

has gagged "Lord Of Cocks@CockW<STEAM_0:1:421920>" for 10 minutes. (say / say_team / voicecomm)
has gagged "Lord Of Cocks@CockW<STEAM_0:1:421920>" for 10 minutes. (say / say_team / voicecomm)
slay "Lord Of Cocks@CockWizard<422><STEAM_0:1:421920><>"
slay "Lord Of Cocks@CockWizard<501><STEAM_0:1:421920><>"
kick "CRSSC @ CockWizard<37><STEAM_0:1:421920><>"
kick "CRSSC @ CockWizard<82><STEAM_0:1:421920><>"
ban "STEAM_0:1:421920" (minutes "4000") (reason "Bad behaviour")
ban and kick "CRSSC @ CockWizard<48><STEAM_0:1:421920><>" (minutes "10")
ban and kick "CRSSC @ CockWizard<125><STEAM_0:1:421920><>" (minutes "0")
And here's a selection of the record of STEAM_0:1:17226938:

Code: Select all

has gagged "Lord Of Cocks@Cockb<STEAM_0:1:17226938>" for 10 minutes. (say / say_team / voicecomm)
has gagged "Lord Of Cocks@Cockb<STEAM_0:1:17226938>" for 10 minutes. (say / say_team / voicecomm)
slay "Lord Of Cocks@CockBlaster<401><STEAM_0:1:17226938><>"
kick "CRSSC @ Lord Of Cocks<33><STEAM_0:1:17226938><>"
kick "CRSSC @ Lord Of Cocks<76><STEAM_0:1:17226938><>"
ban "STEAM_0:1:17226938" (minutes "4000") (reason "Bad behaviour")
ban and kick "CRSSC @ Lord Of Cocks<49><STEAM_0:1:17226938><>" (minutes "10")
ban and kick "CRSSC @ Lord Of Cocks<124><STEAM_0:1:17226938><>" (minutes "0")
These actions are only some of all the times admins have had to intervene against you. The actions have been carried out primarily by one admin, but the bans were carried out by another admin.

I see no reason whatsoever to unban you at this time. At least not until you explain precisely what you've been doing and why you were banned. Until then, I do not even see a reason to ask the admins involved about it - I'd prefer to hear the truth from you first. After you've told me what's happened, I will cross-check your story with the admin who carried out the bans and we'll see how well it matches up.

Until then, I advice everyone to leave this thread alone, or else I will have to lock it.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Miniqarp

Post by Miniqarp »

Well, we had some problems with the guys who we're playing there, they flamed us allot and we flamed back. The worst part is, it was only us who got the banns. The admins didn't care about the others that flamed us. It's unfair. We apologize for our behaviour and it will not happen again.
GloriousNoR
Server Administrator
Steam Username: triple_cp

Post by GloriousNoR »

What you deem as flaming may an admin deem as acceptable, if you are insulted, talk to an admin and don't start a flame war of it, it will only do things worse and eventually lead to a serverban.
Last edited by GloriousNoR on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

Miniqarp wrote:Well, we had some problems with the guys who we're playing there, they flamed us allot and we flamed back. The worst part is, it was only us who got the banns. The admins didn't care about the others that flamed us. It's unfair. We apologize for our behaviour and it will not happen again.
Flaming is pathetic; having problems with other people on someone else's server is pathetic; blaming the admins for not having banned other people is pathetic. This entire issue is absolutely ridiculous, if you ask me, and I truly hope it never happens again.

I've unbanned you both because you took your time to go on the forums and post an unban request - although you weren't honest (and I still doubt you are), I see no reason to keep you away from the server. But do be warned - if this ever happens again you are both out on a permanent basis.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »