xKentucky Administrator Appliaction

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
xKentucky
Steam Username: Farligkatt1338

xKentucky Administrator Appliaction

Post by xKentucky »

Hi there! After 1 year of gambling at your "Rats2k4" server, it was time to apply as an administrator in the game "Counter-Strike 1.6". Well, you do wonder how I would be as an administrator, I guess?
Firstly, I would not be like that extremely hard in the Camp / tk, I would first give them a warning and perhaps "Slap" them a bit.
However, I consider myself as a fun and social person. I see that someone is shitty / bully / say racist things to someone, I'll give a warning. By the way, I have ZERO tolerance with racism.

Okay, so here are some brief facts about myself

16-year guy who loves the game counter-strike. In my spare time I play a lot of "Soccer" "Tennis" Floorball "etc. ^ ^. Went over nick" [rK] wot = 7 "in 2010 and then took a break from cs for a while. I believe that I made an introduction in this community around 2010.

Saw that you wanted answers to some questions, so I get welling take and answer them

* Do you regularly TK on the server? No, never.

* Do you regularly annoy Other people? Would never occur to me

* Do you regularly spam your microphone? There, I answer the same thing to the second question, it would never occur to me

* Do you swear a lot? Can happen once in a while that I swear to myself. But when I play so swear I never inside the game server, that would be disrespectful.

* Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relative)? No.

What is your name? Well, my name is Andre 'wall.

What is your ingame name? Right now I nod "xKentucky" and as I said, I nodded, "RK wot = 7" Winter 2010 to 2011.

What is your Steam username? "Farligkatt1338"

How old are you? As I said before, I'm a guy in 16 years.

Where do you live? I live in a cozy little house in Sweden.

Do you have any previous admin experience? well, I've been an administrator
in some communities now, and over time I have learned various commands that are good to use in conflicts on the server.

Why Would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? I think I would fit in this community as an administrator because I want to help others with their problems and well clear of the "cheaters". However, I have ALWAYS proof material with me before I "bans". And as I said, I feel myself as a friendly and sociable person. However, I have been playing a long time and know the rules.

What game do you Generally Play (CSS or CS1.6)? In my case, I prefer 1.6 ^ ^

Do you have anything else you Would like to tell uss? no i dont think so

Best regards!

xKentucky :D

PS: If you are wondering about my nickname, it's because my grandmother lives in kentucky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45158871
Last edited by xKentucky on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards
xKentucky

Want to add my steam? -'Farligkatt1338'-
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Re: xKentucky Administrator Appliaction

Post by Whiskey »

A long application yes. But i didnt look to much at it. All i saw was your date of joining. Your to new on our forum to apply yet. Make an introduction in the introduction topic. And get to know others. You should re-apply in 2 months ;) And havent seen you in-game ;P But anyways goodluck.

MvH: WhiskeY
Image ImageImage
xKentucky

Post by xKentucky »

Whiskey wrote:A long application yes. But i didnt look to much at it. All i saw was your date of joining. Your to new on our forum to apply yet. Make an introduction in the introduction topic. And get to know others. You should re-apply in 2 months ;) And havent seen you in-game ;P But anyways goodluck.

If you would have read my application a little more so you would have seen that I have gone under the nick "rs wot =7" winter of 2010 to 2011:)

introduce-yourself/hello-t498.html

there is my introduction ;)

^^
Best regards
xKentucky

StatiC
Server Administrator

Post by StatiC »

I would like to know your steamid.
xKentucky

Post by xKentucky »

StatiC wrote:I would like to know your steamid.

Ow, i knew i had forgot something ^^

I'll add it
Best regards
xKentucky

Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Eventhough you had that user for an long time. You havent been extremely active with it......
Image ImageImage
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

xKentucky wrote:
Whiskey wrote:A long application yes. But i didnt look to much at it. All i saw was your date of joining. Your to new on our forum to apply yet. Make an introduction in the introduction topic. And get to know others. You should re-apply in 2 months ;) And havent seen you in-game ;P But anyways goodluck.

If you would have read my application a little more so you would have seen that I have gone under the nick "rs wot =7" winter of 2010 to 2011:)

introduce-yourself/hello-t498.html

there is my introduction ;)

^^
What Whiskey means is that you have not been very active on the forums, which is true. We do not usually accept people who join the forums simply to apply for an administrator position, as we must get to know you before we can judge you. Unfortunately, I must decline you for the time being. Feel free to re-apply in a month or two, depending on when you feel you've spent enough time on the forums to let us know you. Have patience and you shall be rewarded.

// Doggie52
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »