Winter FightNight!

Questions, suggestions and reports concerning our FightNights can be posted here!
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Winter FightNight!

Post by EsketoN »

Hello guys!

I just get the idea to start planning a new FightNight. I was thinking of that we could have a FightNight sometime in December, January so we have much time planning the FightNight and this is some things that I think we should think about.
1. Which maps/map should we play?
2. When should we have the FightNight, what date, time?
3. I have a fun idea but I don't think it will work. I was thinking about to do a tournament. Your playing 3on3 against each other and then your playing like a tournament (more information will come if you think it's a good idea)
4. The most important question. Doggie, when do you have time/do you have time to fix a FightNight?´

Best regards, Esketon =D

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Re: Winter FightNight!

Post by Whiskey »

I like this idea. But i want more feedback and know more about my winter ;P

Tourny 3v3 sounds fun. But it aint all who are capable of getting 3 friends speaking mostly the same language together ;) Anyways i hope a fightnigh/Fightnights will occur in the near future! ;)
Image ImageImage
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

seriously! this time it will happen! i wont be able to create a team :/ but it would be fun if we could play like red/blue teams! 50% red 50% blue.
example:
red: seke3 whiskey n3b
blue: guch doggie52 frostmind

it will be hard to create more than 2 teams and then it wont be a fightnight.
snap it or slap it!

EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

seke3 wrote:seriously! this time it will happen! i wont be able to create a team :/ but it would be fun if we could play like red/blue teams! 50% red 50% blue.
example:
red: seke3 whiskey n3b
blue: guch doggie52 frostmind

it will be hard to create more than 2 teams and then it wont be a fightnight.
Yeah, that was what I was thinking of to, we maybe only is going to be 6-8 players at maximum so we maybe can't play a tournament =/

Gaming is a lifestyle!
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

Whiskey wrote:I like this idea. But i want more feedback and know more about my winter ;P

Tourny 3v3 sounds fun. But it aint all who are capable of getting 3 friends speaking mostly the same language together ;) Anyways i hope a fightnigh/Fightnights will occur in the near future! ;)

No but I don't think (if you guys don't want to) we don't need to speak to each other, you can just type in say_team "Long rush?" but it would be fun if we use for example skype or something if it works=P Though I think it will be a littile bit unfare if for example me,fruitbowl 1 and fruitbowl 2 plays together because we are playing with each other every day but I don't know ^^

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

Yeah your kinda right about that ;)

But if you really want this going on. I dont got enough time to do it ;)

But if you want to make another one/If you was the one making the last time. You could start writing up the names and teams of the guys who want to compete. And make an online list of the names. Then the guys who wants to play can try and find some friends among that list or something.
Image ImageImage
Reaper
Server Administrator
Steam Username: supersmoke17

Post by Reaper »

im ready as long it is in CSS in 1.6 i suck :P
Spray and pray
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

Reaper wrote:im ready as long it is in CSS in 1.6 i suck :P
Because Cs1.6 is a harder game? ;P

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Reaper
Server Administrator
Steam Username: supersmoke17

Post by Reaper »

naah i dont think so but these two games are just so different in my opinion :)
Spray and pray
Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

Yeah they are. In cs1.6 ak. Colt and awp/sometimes scout is the only weapons that work without the guns. The other weapons suck hardcore. A deagle is 500 times better than the shotgun or the subs. Its bad how they made that.

In css. Its much easier to use the colt. And the ak suck, and the subs is extremely good. So there you can use shotgun, Guns. Subs/They are very good on css. Much better than a ak, and the colt works very good.

The awp and the scout is pretty much the same.

They made the ak to bad.....
Image ImageImage
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

Whiskey wrote:Yeah they are. In cs1.6 ak. Colt and awp/sometimes scout is the only weapons that work without the guns. The other weapons suck hardcore. A deagle is 500 times better than the shotgun or the subs. Its bad how they made that.

In css. Its much easier to use the colt. And the ak suck, and the subs is extremely good. So there you can use shotgun, Guns. Subs/They are very good on css. Much better than a ak, and the colt works very good.

The awp and the scout is pretty much the same.

They made the ak to bad.....
Ohh, that explanes why I was so bad with ak on CSs when I tried it :P but please stay in the topic ;)

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Whiskey
Server Administrator

Post by Whiskey »

Yeah im trying here! ;) Getting carried away sorry. But back to topic.

Again you could try to notice some names that wants to play. And put em out. And then doggie might be able to do something ;)
Image ImageImage
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Don't worry, we don't need tactics when I'm in your team, I'm a beast at this game. Image... lol.

Seriously though, I'm up for a fightnight! Would prefer to join in on CS:S though, but more than capable of playing 1.6 aswell :)
EsketoN
Server Administrator

Post by EsketoN »

KickFoot wrote:Don't worry, we don't need tactics when I'm in your team, I'm a beast at this game. Image... lol.

Seriously though, I'm up for a fightnight! Would prefer to join in on CS:S though, but more than capable of playing 1.6 aswell :)
Kickfoot, do you play Cs1.6???? ;p

Gaming is a lifestyle!
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Hardly, but I'm game. Image