Winter FightNight!

Questions, suggestions and reports concerning our FightNights can be posted here!
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Re: Winter FightNight!

Post by seke3 »

should we create another topic were the members just type in their name and rank? its alot easier if we do it that way and it will be better teams (probably)
or should we just drop in at 23:00 or something? mix up ramdom? then we wont be able to use skype. and if we are going to play css breakfloor 2k5, we got to restrict the climbing over the wall XD
snap it or slap it!

Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

No. We aint going to mix rank and stuff ;) It should be freely. People who want to play together should be able to ;)

And the ones wich have not found anyone. Could we give a list of names of players who are avaible ;)
Image ImageImage
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

seke3 wrote:should we create another topic were the members just type in their name and rank? its alot easier if we do it that way and it will be better teams (probably)
or should we just drop in at 23:00 or something? mix up ramdom? then we wont be able to use skype. and if we are going to play css breakfloor 2k5, we got to restrict the climbing over the wall XD
I think it's wrong to do so because me and others are so MUCH better on standard maps at least on the cs1.6 server and map de_rats2k4 you only need to know the map and you become the king of rats =P

Gaming is a lifestyle!
seke3

Post by seke3 »

guch wrote:
seke3 wrote:should we create another topic were the members just type in their name and rank? its alot easier if we do it that way and it will be better teams (probably)
I think it's wrong to do so because me and others are so MUCH better on standard maps at least on the cs1.6 server and map de_rats2k4 you only need to know the map and you become the king of rats =P
i was talking about css ;) im not that active on cs1.6 cuz i got problems uploading the maps and finding them.
snap it or slap it!

EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Post by EsketoN »

seke3 wrote:
guch wrote:
i was talking about css ;) im not that active on cs1.6 cuz i got problems uploading the maps and finding them.
But I think you CSS guys also are going to play standard maps =P or am I wrong? =O

Gaming is a lifestyle!
seke3

Post by seke3 »

guch wrote: But I think you CSS guys also are going to play standard maps =P or am I wrong? =O
nah you're right :P. i will get to practice with the rats maps! :D
snap it or slap it!

seke3

Post by seke3 »

i am going to play tomorrow at night. does anyone wants to play with me? i will play source and maybe 1.6!
snap it or slap it!

seke3

Post by seke3 »

no one did really play with me :/ exept frostmind ;)
snap it or slap it!

Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I'm thinking of hosting a fightnight sometime before christmas and after my Cambridge interviews, meaning sometime between the 12th and the 24th of December. How does that sound? What dates would and would not fit you?

// Doggie52
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

i will let you know when icant atleast. ;)
Image ImageImage
Reaper
Server Administrator
Steam Username: supersmoke17

Post by Reaper »

every saturday or sunday would be great then count me in :)
Spray and pray
seke3

Post by seke3 »

i think we should play from 12th to 24th.
snap it or slap it!

NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

As long as we get some notice, I'm free whenever after 7th Dec. Would be good to have a get together soon.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

I'll be home for christmas this year, so I'm available whenever!
seke3

Post by seke3 »

i can only play on a weekend, so i prefer 16th to 17th. i cant play at 23th to 24th i think. what do you guys say?
snap it or slap it!