Unbann

Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
babaem
Steam Username: emzed

Unbann

Post by babaem »

Hi all,

I want to ask if you could unbann me. Yesterday I played on the rats2k4 server and after some time, players started complaining that i was cheating and so on. Finally Flubbel watched me a long time and after a while I recieved a message like .... " due to cheating u are banned ".

I didn't cheat yesterday, the days before ... never. I am inured that people start screaming "cheater" on rats2k4, but somehow I know how to play this map and i have CS experience for over 10 years, so I know what the aiming and movement in CS is about. In the past I was in a rats2k4 clan, so called aFFen. Maybe some of you (like Eli) know this clan and the server. My nick was [aFFen] emzed / [aFFen] markus / [aFFen] babaem.

Yesterday about 20 o'clock i played on your server. Initially with my standard nickname: babaem. After a while I renamed to "honeY". With this nick I was banned ( I think by Flubbel, cause I saw the Maggie Simpson Image as Player Avatar). So I tried to contact him via Steam, but no response, so I try this way to contact some of you.

Usually I could talk to Flubbel and Eli in a respectfull way and treated the others always with respect (although some off them are so annoying) , so I dont understand what was the problem / is the problem ?

Greetz
babaem
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator
Steam Username: joniz_93

Re: Unbann

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Hi, I am the one who banned you. I was speccing you a while since I've heard from another admin that there had been accusations of a player named honey was using aimkey. I saw some things that I thought looked strange so I decided to ban you for an hour and check the demo I recorded. I've looked at the demo again and I can't see any cheat.

The demo is here if someone would like to take a look at it anyway: http://www.mediafire.com/?u1a110t6gvc28us
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
babaem

Post by babaem »

Hi,

okay so sorry @ Flubbel for claiming the ban.

Thanks for the quick response. Of course you cant see any cheat, cause there is no one :). So i will be unbanned ?

Greetz
babaem
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Hmm you still can't play? I might have made an mistake then, I used amx mod menu and I thought I chose 60min ban but maybe I went one step further and choosed perm :S I'm sorry for that, I think I'll stop using amx mod menu when I ban someone :P

I shall PM Doggie about it and unbann you right now! :)
Asus M4A89GTD Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition @ 3.2GHz | ASUS EAH5770 + Sapphire Vapor-X HD5770 in CF | Corsair XMS3 Venegeance 2x4GB CL9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB |OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W | Fractal Design Define R4
babaem

Post by babaem »

No it was just a question, I am still at work. So I will try it in about 2 hours

but thanks :) and see u soon on the server
fruitbowl 1
Server Administrator

Post by fruitbowl 1 »

Sure, just poke me on the if it still doesn't work! :)
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

Since the problem is solved:

I havent even been at the pc when I was ingame.. Secondly, youre playing CS since over 10 years? How long? 11, 12, 13?
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
babaem

Post by babaem »

first time of play: 1999

by the way ... i am still banned :(
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Only head admin can unban you. Wait until he comes.
Image ImageImage
Flubbel
Server Administrator
Steam Username: kleinetapferetoastbrot

Post by Flubbel »

He will unban you as soon as he got time - as Whiskey said.

Wow, so you have been playing CS before it came to retail ?! Wrong theme to discuss about this, but actually Im really interested =) (as far as I know) I dont know anyone who played cs for so long =D
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain =)

People who inspire me: | Maggie Simpson - for being unique ( =D ) | Homer Simpson - for having so much fun in life | Scrat (Squirrel from Ice Age) - for his endurance
RIP3R
Steam Username: vimlet

Post by RIP3R »

hey today was i bannedon your breakfloor of paradoX for nothing!!!!He says i had wallhack but i dosent..
Last edited by RIP3R on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
babaem

Post by babaem »

yes my first version was

CS Beta 3.1 released on 16.09.1999 includiung only a few maps and weapons. I think there were no DE_maps only hostage scenario. and cs_mansion was a standard map :))))

but is I said, first time of play was this version. but just with friends in LAN :) ... with inet I started a lot of time later :)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

It would, naturally, help me if you could provide your SteamID so that I know who to unban.

RIP3R -- you need to post a separate thread in order to have your ban appeal dealt with.
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »