lunajamba's application=)

Declined applications will be moved here. Watch and learn.
lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

lunajamba's application=)

Post by lunajamba »

Do you regularly TK on the server? No

Do you regularly annoy other people? No

Do you regularly spam your microphone? No, i have a mic, but i rarely use it^^

Do you swear a lot? No, only for lols=).

Do you share your Steam account with anyone (this includes your close relatives)? Nope

What is your name? My real name is Karl(kalle)

What is your in-game name? Jackluna

What is your Steam username? Lunajamba449

How old are you? Im 15

Where do you live? Sweden-småland

Do you have any previous admin experience? Not in Css, i have been admin in other games like WoW(private server).

Why would you fit as an admin (long answer, please)? Well, i find myself a mature gamer whit a good sense of humor:). I'd like to be admin to be able to not only tell the players to stop camp but be able to do something about it(slap,kick). Also i find you need some more admins online, mainly afternoon when most kids are online and its so much tk on the server.

What game do you generally play (CSS or CS1.6)? I dont have cs 1.6, i only play CSS

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us? About 2-3 years ago i did play css, i played on your server close to every day for about half a year(also called jackluna if i remember correct). But Somehow a old ''friend'' got over my password and dowloaded a aimbot and started rampage on all my last played maps and got me vac banned. I dont know if some of you remember my name, but i just wanted to tell you i had nothing to do whit it and i now have a new steam accout and CSS and no 1 else know the password:)

/cheers jackluna
// jackluna
EsketoN
Server Administrator
Steam Username: n0_0nEz

Re: lunajamba's application=)

Post by EsketoN »

I'm sad to say that my answer is no
Why: I'm not playing Css so I don't know if your very much online on the server but you joined the community today so I don't know so much about you... I hink you should wait 2-3 months when we know you a litte bit better and try to apply again =)

//regards EsketoN

Gaming is a lifestyle!
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

You did just join this community. I don't know you, and did not get anything out of this application
Image ImageImage
lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

Post by lunajamba »

Yea i understand. I play on the server 3-4hours a day(if ppls online) and i should have waited a bit more before making a application:)
// jackluna
FrostMinD
Server Administrator
Steam Username: FrostMinD

Post by FrostMinD »

If you've done some research before applying for admin you would have known that;)
fruitbowl 2
Server Administrator
Steam Username: benji_97

Post by fruitbowl 2 »

Good that you understood that you applied too early... But you can always make an introduction so we can learn some things about you!
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

i have never seen ya on the server :/. nice application! but you have applied too early so i must reject you, i dont know you, i have never seen you on the server. so be active in the forums and in game so we can know you better kalle! :D
snap it or slap it!

N3bulouz
Server Administrator
Steam Username: beehpz

Post by N3bulouz »

Guys, there is no need to say the same thing 3 times on the same thread.

To luna, you're already on the good path, reporting players is always appreciated!
Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

Luna shows maturity i've seen that from the reactions from him, good to see players like him. I just want to give you positive feedbacks so you dont think from previous post that i didnt like you or anything! ;)
Image ImageImage
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Oh come on, we can't bash on the guy for making an application before being active on the forum. To me, it works fine just the other way around; making an application and then continuously staying active on the forum as time goes by.

Personally I think that your application is nice and well written, but you could have spent some more time on your language (commas, dots, capitalized I's etc). I don't really care about them, but it does point you in a positive light and looks professional, and probably increases your chances of being accepted.

All in all, you seem like a nice person and an asset to this community. Why don't you tell us something about yourself? :)
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I concur with the above comments. You've not been here enough for us to be able to judge your ability to administrate the server. Application declined!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »