Jackluna's 2nd application, D-E breakfloor map

Accepted applications are moved here when they have been processed. Watch and learn.
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Re: Jackluna's 2nd application, D-E breakfloor map

Post by Doggie52 »

Calm down, fellas!

Administrators, you are supposed to be friendly, cool-headed and helpful :) . If you feel like someone is cluttering another persons application with pointless discussion, it's always best to discuss it with me first so we can take care of it together :) !

Members, you are free to post whatever opinion/observation/feeling you have of the applicant, but do remember the guidelines -- they aren't there just for fun!

Now, back on topic, friends! Jackluna, I appreciate your self-criticism of your last application and that you have understood several of the reasons why it was declined. I also appreciate the ideas you have put forward about the administrator system to me via PM. I must take some more time to go through this application and make a decision, I also need more people's opinions on you. Have patience, I'll get to you soon!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Blade
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rick571

Post by Blade »

Well...maybe it's time for me to post something here.

I've been playing and chatting with you a lot and you seem really nice and mature :)
You've been always asking for admins that's good hope you get accepted that you won't have to do that ;)

You've got a okay English and I hope it gets better by time.

Well I'll say a big YES :)
Last edited by Blade on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I luv my doggies :D
lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

Post by lunajamba »

Thanks all for your positive comments!:)
// jackluna
Aleks4444
Steam Username: Aleks4444

Post by Aleks4444 »

I do really hope you get Admin, you are mature, funny and great to talk/chat with... Always friendly, and i've never seen you said anything stupid to another player (i understand swedish aswell). You are very active and always playing on the server. I wish you good luck!!!

best regards from Aleks4444
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

I think it's about time that I got around to replying this. I haven't really had the time to answer applications as I've been busy with other commitments of late.

I could probably write a wall of text but I'll keep it short; you understand why your first application was denied and took the time to wait and reapply, your application is well written and you seem to be a nice and helpful person. There's not much more to say, really. It's definitely a yes from me.

Also, happy belated 16th birthday!
Huehuehue.

I'll also add that I've seen you play on Decent-Gaming #2. Respect. I play there a lot.
lunajamba
Server Administrator

Post by lunajamba »

haha thanks kickfoot!:)
// jackluna
Doggie52
Site Admin

Post by Doggie52 »

I want to have this recent admin-abuse issue cleared off before I proceed with you, luna! In the meantime, I appreciate the wealth of comments you have received -- the more, the better!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Post by seke3 »

I just wanted to say that he is not friendly to me and he is very mean and anoying in game. He is definetly not ready to become an admin!
snap it or slap it!

lunajamba
Server Administrator

Post by lunajamba »

okey
Last edited by lunajamba on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
// jackluna
henk
Server Administrator
Steam Username: headhunterzXL

Post by henk »

Well it’s time, I am going to give my reaction. I played a while with you and you seem to be an honest chap. You are very active and one of the persons who calls me the most which I’m happy about because that gives me Intel about how the server is going etc.
Your English is fluent as checked on this application and in chat.
Your mature and choose to tell the truth, which is a big plus point for me, age is just a number it’s behavior where you score points.
I want to play a little more before I make up my mind completely but as for the time being:
Yes, you have got my vote.
Last edited by henk on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seke3

Post by seke3 »

i just want to say that he is not ready to become an admin. pm me if you want more info.
snap it or slap it!

seke3

Post by seke3 »

I'm sorry for my reaction it was stupid. sorry jackluna. it wont happen again.
snap it or slap it!

NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

I've played with you a few times too, and you've asked me when there's been trouble on the server too. Though I think there's still some things you need to work on, but on the whole you have a decent foundation for becoming a good admin here, and I would offer my backing to your application.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64
Doggie52
Site Admin

Post by Doggie52 »

Jackluna -- I apologize for the time this has taken to end. I've not had too much to do, it isn't that, but I have rather had difficulties in choosing whether or not to accept you.
What speaks against you is really only the minor squabbles between you and other members on the forums, which have been incredibly unnecessary and should never have to be repeated (I hope we're clear on that).

Other than that, you have gained the trust of our members and admins, and you've been here for quite some time too. I see a future great admin in you, if you learn to take it easy and use common sense in front of anger! I'll accept you, on the condition that I hear nothing about you fighting with anyone else publicly on the server or on the forums. Is that understood? Now, get your ass on Steam so we can get you set up :) !
lunajamba
Server Administrator

Post by lunajamba »

Thanks doggie, and everyone else who voted for me:))
Last edited by lunajamba on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
// jackluna