banned??

Any discussion concerning Dream-Evil and its servers will be held here.
lunajamba
Server Administrator
Steam Username: lunajamba449

banned??

Post by lunajamba »

I used joined breakfloor and it was alot tking in spawn when I got there. i saw a dude whit machine gun shoting down some guys, so instead of tell him to stop(rarely works) whitch i ahd no time for. i shot him down 2 try save the other guys. The tker still got 1 tho. Whitetiger saw the tker tk him and got a long bann. Then some other dude said in mic i was a tker aswell. And i got banned before i could excuse myself. I really think admin shouldent just listen 2 other ppls but see the tk themself and no bann on 1 tk. And i wasent even tking i was trying 2 help, as i always do.

*edit* prob some miss spellings but i wrote it in a haste;/
// jackluna
seke3
Steam Username: seke3

Re: banned??

Post by seke3 »

well, probably he had seen ya tk or something. and you shouldn't tk! thats not good at all.. you should call an admin or tell the admin who is active on the server! get into specmode while telling 'em so u wont get tked. i want to tk 'em too, but i dont. i shoot em down like 3 or 4 blocks so they wont be able to tk.
snap it or slap it!

seke3

Post by seke3 »

*EDIT and white tiger should just kick you or ban you for 10 mins.
snap it or slap it!

lunajamba
Server Administrator

Post by lunajamba »

please dude...
// jackluna
Blade
Server Administrator
Steam Username: rick571

Post by Blade »

seke3 wrote: i shoot em down like 3 or 4 blocks so they wont be able to tk.

Uhhhh...that is not really allowed as well.
I luv my doggies :D
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Luna, you should not shoot down someone, regardless of what they are doing. You're breaking the rules as much as they are. Just leave them be, and contact an admin through the Steam group instead. I really doubt there is not a single admin online.

Seke, while I appreciate you trying to help, there is really no point on answering threads like these as there is nothing you can do to solve the situation.

I will see to it that you are unbanned, if you're still banned.
lunajamba
Server Administrator

Post by lunajamba »

Yes im still banned so please do. I know its wrong to tk. But when I saw the poor guy i watched that was rly bad i felt sorry for him. This is nothing i generally do but in this hasty situation I saw no other ways to avoid him from die.
And i dont think i regret it, im more happy whit a dead tker than a noob who may never wanna play the server agin becuse of getting tked.
// jackluna
seke3

Post by seke3 »

Blade wrote:
seke3 wrote: i shoot em down like 3 or 4 blocks so they wont be able to tk.

Uhhhh...that is not really allowed as well.
it should be, cuz its not tk, it can be called "blocking" ( hahah joke.. C: ) but its better to save my teammates, its called teamplay XD nah but seriously now. it's better to shoot them down like 3 or 4 blocks cuz they wont be able to tk. it would be alot easier to be admin XD. if no admin is avaliable i do that. or just leave the server and change to another one. i understand why its stupid to shoot em down blade.
snap it or slap it!

Whiskey
Server Administrator
Steam Username: Logicsbrother

Post by Whiskey »

hmm, the guys that get tk'ed aint dead forever you know?

And, if you start like that. It won't be a normal game everyone will start to tk.
Image ImageImage
KickFoot
Server Administrator

Post by KickFoot »

Just pointing out once again that if you shoot them down, even if only a few blocks, you are still breaking the rules. Yes, it might help the other players for a minute, but there's a good chance that you're just provoking the guy who is teamkilling when doing so.

If no admin is available, which I still doubt, you can go into Spectator-mode (you need to spectate the guy who is teamkilling) and type "record teamkiller1" (teamkiller1 is just an example, you can really name it whatever) into your console, then a .dem file will be recorded and saved to your cstrike folder. To stop the record you either type "stop" in your console, or just disconnect from the server and it will automatically stop for you.

You can then PM Doggie with this demo.

record name
stop
lunajamba
Server Administrator

Post by lunajamba »

I maybe wasent clear, I only did this becuse it was the only way to save them/him. After I did this I was going to inform the teamkiller its not allowed here and it can result in a bann. If he would ignore me I would go get a admin.
// jackluna
Doggie52
Site Admin
Steam Username: tstridsberg

Post by Doggie52 »

I have gone through this thread and what KickFoot has said is perfectly true. I see no reason for you to be banned, Lunajamba, as you have understood and shown that you care for the server, although the way you "saved" it perhaps wasn't as good as you intended :) ! It's OK! I'll go on the server today and unban you. Let me know, via PM, if you still are banned!
« ASUS P7P55D-E LX » « Intel i5 760 4-core @ 2.8GHz » « OCZ Agility II SSD 60GB » « ASUS nVidia GTX260 » « OCZ Reaper 2x2GB CL7 » « CoolerMaster HAF 912 Plus » « Logitech G5 Laser » « 2x PHILIPS 19" @ 1440x900 »
Aleks4444
Steam Username: Aleks4444

Post by Aleks4444 »

You should download WeGame or Xfire to record tker's and you can record in 720p if you want too ;)
seke3

Post by seke3 »

or fraps.
snap it or slap it!

NickCPC
Server Administrator
Steam Username: NickCPC

Post by NickCPC »

...or we can use the record command in the console, like us admins usually do.
Gaming Rig :: Intel Core i7 5820K, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB Corsair DDR4, Corsair H100, BlackGold BGT3620 DVB-T2, Dell U2410, Fractal Arc Midi, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB, WD Red 4TB, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Logitech X-230, Seasonic X-650, 10 Pro x64 | Work Rig :: Dell Precision M6800, Intel Core i7 4800MQ 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB, Crucial MX100 256GB, AMD Firepro M6100, 17" 1920x1080, 10 Pro x64